Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Subhuman Trait: You're An Intuitive Retard

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
Intuition is usually a pure form of innate intellect, but if your great I comes at the expense of S (sensing), then you're pretty much retarded in a real world way that can't be measured by an IQ test. Chads can usually make snap decisions, make quick witted remarks, or notice stuff in their environment more easily than an inuititve retard that's always day dreaming about something.

Intuition is usually a pure form of innate intellect, but if your great I comes at the expense of S (sensing), then you're pretty much retarded in a real world way that can't be measured by an IQ test. Chads can usually make snap decisions, make quick witted remarks, or notice stuff in their environment more easily than an inuititve retard that's always day dreaming about something.
This is true if you have Se trickster and you're very introverted which means that you're always defaulting to Ti or Fi in conversations. Those functions are accurate but too slow most of the time. I think the key is to learn from others and actually develop intuition further instead of neglecting it. Because Ne heroes are great at banter and comebacks.

Last edited:
Suifuel for inferior Se cels (like me)

This is true if you have Se trickster and you're very introverted which means that you're always defaulting to Ti or Fi in conversations. Those functions are accurate but too slow most of the time. I think the key is to learn from others and actually develop intuition further instead of neglecting it. Because Ne heroes are great at banter and comebacks.

And I bet being ugly while having this makes one get made fun of for being retarded or slow, but a good looking guy can be a Ti or Fi, and people will still consider him smart.

It's giga over if you strong inuition but have a low IQ.

Infj is trucel

How do you learn this shit btw
Give me a good source I wanna know what Ti, Fi and other shit is

not if it makes you a spacey retard that's not aware of his surroundings or needs extra time to "process" information.
It doesn’t if you’re a spacey retard it means you lack intuition

This is the exact insecurity I have about my intellect. I rely to much on my intuition like some fucking foid. Fuck that shit

It doesn’t if you’re a spacey retard it means you lack intuition

Isn't intuition just being stuck in your own head more than a sensor?

This is the exact insecurity I have about my intellect. I rely to much on my intuition like some fucking foid. Fuck that shit

Yea, real men are supposed to be quick witted.

intuition is based, whats cringe is high neuroticism and high inhib

Isn't intuition just being stuck in your own head more than a sensor?

Yea, real men are supposed to be quick witted.
I think being intuitive is being able to be quick witted

I know it’s bullshit but I might redo the test (Myers’s Briggs)