Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

subhuman trait u dont care if you die.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
you dont care if you die at all.

No life for your face

Nah. Even though my life is shit, I'm still afraid of my consciousness fading away into nothingness.

I'm not suicidal, but I wouldn't be too sad if I found out I didn't have much longer to live. I just don't care about much anymore and just try to find new copes to enjoy what I can. If I had cancer, I'd just quit. It would be an excuse to finally give up. I feel like after all the shit I've been through the thought of it all ending would bring me a bit of peace.

I If I had cancer
I wouldn't go without a bit of revenge (In Videogame)

Walter White Wink GIF by Breaking Bad

Nah. Even though my life is shit, I'm still afraid of my consciousness fading away into nothingness.
It does that everytime you go to sleep

But you aren’t conscious, so what’s the difference?
My conciouscness works in the background when I'm sleeping, while when I'm dead, my conciousness doesn't exist.

My conciouscness works in the background when I'm sleeping, while when I'm dead, my conciousness doesn't exist.
How is it working in the background jfl? Your subconscious is working but you aren’t aware of anything.

How is it working in the background jfl? Your subconscious is working but you aren’t aware of anything.
My consciousness isn't currently active when I'm sleeping but it still exists. When I'm dead, my subconscious won't exist as well.

My consciousness isn't currently active when I'm sleeping but it still exists. When I'm dead, my subconscious won't exist as well.
How does it exist if it’s not active? That doesn’t make any sense. That’s like saying if a lightbulb is turned off, the light still exists

How does it exist if it’s not active? That doesn’t make any sense. That’s like saying if a lightbulb is turned off, the light still exists
You consciousness can still come back after you wake up. When you're dead, it's never coming back. Maybe using the word "consciousness" in my original comment wasn't accurate. I should said "my entire being will fade away into nothingness" or something.

ever topped out its speed? (you or dad, or anytime.)
I never did, but my father had it close to maxxed out once. He took it to an empty highway with nobody around and got it up to 115 mph. He told me it still had a bit more left in it, but he didn't want to push his luck.

I never did, but my father had it close to maxxed out once. He took it to an empty highway with nobody around and got it up to 115 mph. He told me it still had a bit more left in it, but he didn't want to push his luck.
got it, dad never even gets close to topping out speed because shitty roads.

got it, dad never even gets close to topping out speed because shitty roads.
Yep. In my state in the USA, it's known to some people as pothole city in our area. There aren't many long nice straight highways around here, so the only way to see the real top speed would be to take it to a racetrack.

I'm perfectly fine if I die tomorrow, I just hope it's not painful

My older brother has a new Challenger and it tracks the top speed the car has been to. One day he showed me and iirc it was 137mph. I don't know where he even managed to do that since all the roads in my city that are long enough to reach those speeds are bumpy af and surrounded by woods, aka death sentence at those speeds

My older brother has a new Challenger and it tracks the top speed the car has been to. One day he showed me and iirc it was 137mph. I don't know where he even managed to do that since all the roads in my city that are long enough to reach those speeds are bumpy af and surrounded by woods, aka death sentence at those speeds
That's an awesome speed. Just curious, do you know what engine is in the Challenger? My dad's Camaro has a 454 Big Block Chevy with around 500 horsepower.

That's an awesome speed. Just curious, do you know what engine is in the Challenger? My dad's Camaro has a 454 Big Block Chevy with around 500 horsepower.
I'm pretty sure it's a Scat Pack, so I did a quick Google search and it says that Scat Packs have a 6.4L Hemi that makes about 485hp. Not too shabby at all, I had no idea it was 6.4 liters ngl, that's pretty huge.

Also sounds like your dad had a pretty nice camaro, my dad always wanted a '70 or '71 but never got one. He did have a '69 though, as well as a mid-70s one and an '85 IROC.

Sidenote but damn boomers had it easy. He didn't even have a college education and yet in his 20s he owned three camaros and a house

Last edited:
You consciousness can still come back after you wake up. When you're dead, it's never coming back. Maybe using the word "consciousness" in my original comment wasn't accurate. I should said "my entire being will fade away into nothingness" or something.
If you die in your sleep, you don’t know any better cause there doesn’t seem to be a difference. If you aren’t afraid of sleep, then it doesn’t make sense of being afraid of death. (Unless death is different).

If you die in your sleep, you don’t know any better cause there doesn’t seem to be a difference. If you aren’t afraid of sleep, then it doesn’t make sense of being afraid of death. (Unless death is different).
Death is literally different because there's no brain activity, unlike when you're sleeping, and you can never return from death.

I'm pretty sure it's a Scat Pack, so I did a quick Google search and it says that Scat Packs have a 6.4L Hemi that makes about 485hp. Not too shabby at all, I had no idea it was 6.4 liters ngl, that's pretty huge.

Also sounds like your dad had a pretty nice camaro, my dad always wanted a '70 or '71 but never got one. He did have a '69 though, as well as a mid-70s one and an '85 IROC.

Sidenote but damn boomers had it easy. He didn't even have a college education and yet in his 20s he owned three camaros and a house
That's an awesome engine in that challenger then. The 454 Cubic inch big block in the Camaro is 7.4L in size. 69 Camaros are awesome and actually worth more than 71's most of the time. Yes, boomers did have it easy. My dad owned a bunch of cool cars over the years and he only worked basic jobs.

Im not even bothered with roping doesn't make much difference anyways just want out so bad the reality im in doesn't give me joy like it used too

Ultimate nihilist trait

Death is literally different because there's no brain activity, unlike when you're sleeping, and you can never return from death.
Who tf cares about brain activity jfl? If you’re not conscious it means there’s no one there at the time.

My subconscious is active, which is why we can dream.
If you are dreaming, you are still conscious. But there are parts of the night with dreamless sleep where it seems there’s no consciousness.

Does resuscitation from clinical death count?

Idk man. Maybe it's biological instinct that wants me to keep living.
Ive never understood why anyone is scared to die especially incels what do we even have to live for

Im not scared to stop existing but I am scared of dying painfully but if I died tomorrow painlessly and ceased to exist I wouldnt give af

Idk man. Maybe it's biological instinct that wants me to keep living.
What about your conciousness not existing scares you though?? Would you rather exist forever because that sounds fucking horrible to me

What about your conciousness not existing scares you though?? Would you rather exist forever because that sounds fucking horrible to me
That's bad as well, but not as bad as becoming non-existent.

Eternity mogs nonexistence.

That's bad as well, but not as bad as becoming non-existent.
Eternity mogs nonexistence.
i really dont understand how anyone in our position could think like this

How tf could you want to exist forever after living like this it makes no sense to me at all

What do you even enjoy about existing and why does it scare you so much to not exist at all
does existing matter to you so much that you choose to suffer just to do it??

If I could choose I would have never existed in the first place

if its a painful one i would care for the time being though