Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhuman trait: getting heckled by normies passing by in cars

Mango

Mango

no painkillers for you inkie
★★★
I've had this happen to me a lot during my nightwalks. The people that heckle me are usually zoomer males with that stupid broccoli haircut and that weird accent that they all seem to have.

Such a normie thing to do. Yelling at some subhuman in a speeding car so they can't do anything about it. Fuck them.

happens to me all the time

Brutal driver's license pill

Put a stone in a sock and swing it a their window and smash it the fuck in.

The people that heckle me are usually zoomer males with that stupid broccoli haircut and that weird accent that they all seem to have.
Describes on most of the teenage zoomers where I’m from

the town I’m from is mostly spics and we have these exact kids with same mushroom haircut, accents, and copy and paste personalities. they’re also so goddamn loud and retarded everywhere they fucking go in packs. They easily one of the most annoying kind of people I’ve encountered with.

Put a stone in a sock and swing it a their window and smash it the fuck in.
I've thought about it but the cars are going too fast for me to retaliate. :feelsUgh:

Describes on most of the teenage zoomers where I’m from

the town I’m from is mostly spics and we have these exact kids with same mushroom haircut, accents, and copy and paste personalities. they’re also so goddamn loud and retarded everywhere they fucking go in packs. They easily one of the most annoying kind of people I’ve encountered with.
I hate them so much. For whatever reason, zoomers seem to be the most hostile towards subhuman males. Every fucking person who has made fun of me for being an ugly goblin was a zoomer.

I hate them so much. For whatever reason, zoomers seem to be the most hostile towards subhuman males. Every fucking person who has made fun of me for being an ugly goblin was a zoomer.
That’s because they are adolescent little pricks.

Yea they also have the IQ of a toddler and sometimes lack to understand basic shit