Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhuman trait: being Left handed

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Left handed people have lower average iqs than right handed. Lefties are more likely to be queer. Enough said. I am a fucking retarded lefty

I’m also left handed

Aren’t leftys higher IQ tho?:bigbrain::feelswhere:

I try to be skillful with both hands

i fap with my left hand does that count

i can write with either hand but I was born left handed. Either that or my weirdo parents forced me to be left handed

Lmfao who cares, chad can be left handed. You should prepare your panties for a thread I'm making on eye color tomorrow.

Lmfao who cares, chad can be left handed. You should prepare your panties for a thread I'm making on eye color tomorrow.
Lol yes chad can be left handed, but a subhuman who is left handed just makes him more subhuman lol

I am, indeed, left fucking handed :feelsohgod:

I'm left handed :feelscry:

I was born left-handed.
Small arms.
Narrow shoulders.
Tiny wrists.
Crooked teeth.
Half-ginger.

Last edited:
I am still :yes: almost every incel autist trait:feelskek:

Left handed people have lower average iqs than right handed. Lefties are more likely to be queer. Enough said. I am a fucking retarded lefty
It's never begun for us, man :feelsbadman:

people left-handed are usually smarter than me :dafuckfeels:

I'm so right wing, that i never jerked off with left hand. There is a rumor that jerking with left hand fells like being jerked off by a girl. And I don't want to be touched by a sub-human being

I'm so right wing, that i never jerked off with left hand. There is a rumor that jerking with left hand fells like being jerked off by a girl. And I don't want to be touched by a sub-human being
:waitwhat: