Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhuman to subhuman. Get your teeth fixed bro! Smile more bro!

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
rahim.jpg

lol in fact he looked BETTER before due to portruding canines giving vampire/wereworlf mouth look while his teeth were still clean and rather symmetric. He descended actually lol, because with his soft features, he looks now even less fierce.

Such nice teeth though.

Zyros said:
lol in fact he looked BETTER before due to portruding canines giving vampire/wereworlf mouth look while his teeth were still clean and rather symmetric. He descended actually lol, because with his soft features, he looks now even less fierce.

His nose changed too.

Vampcel to Incel.

anincelforlifelol said:
His nose changed too.

511f3156ad.png

Proper nosejob, jaw surgery, leaning to the maxxx and heavy stubble. This is the werewolfmaxxing route he should have went.

Zyros said:
511f3156ad.png

Proper nosejob, jaw surgery, leaning to the maxxx and heavy stubble. This is the werewolfmaxxing route he should have went.

He still looks subhuman. There is no hope for some people. It's like me. No amount of surgery can help some faces.

anincelforlifelol said:
He still looks subhuman. There is no hope for some people. It's like me. No amount of surgery can help some faces.

Mainly because of ugly eye area which I can't fix due to the sunglasses lol.

He should've just saved his money or spent it elsewhere

this is a prime example of why when normies tell ugly people to smile more " to look/ be more attractive" it just doesnt work. Some people look much better not smiling.

he took away his only redeeming feature, goth bitches would love him..

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
this is a prime example of why when normies tell ugly people to smile more " to look/ be more attractive" it just doesnt work. Some people look much better not smiling.

ll good looking people look good without smiling. most models dont smile in their photos

holy fucking shit he actually managed to get even worse

DON'T SMILE AT GIRLS!!!!