Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Subhuman Tax Code: Norwood Article

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
today we discuss a section of the subhuman tax code

The Norwood Article

reoccurring taxes

3 months supply minoxidil: 120 CAD

1 year supply finasteride: 600 CAD

derma roller + accessories: 200 CAD

1 month collagen+biotin supplements: 50 CAD

all this and im still NW 2.5 after 2 years of use while guys with good genetics wash their hair once a week in mcdonald's floor grease and are NW0

subhuman tax is brutal

Are you going to stop all of it? Seems like you have not made much progress. Or maybe you have just maintained what you have left.

Same, been doing fin and recently started minox. I feel bald and balding, didn't see any progress so far

Same, been doing fin and recently started minox. I feel bald and balding, didn't see any progress so far
same here, they say it can take up to 8-12 months to see results on fin. i haven't seen shit. mine got a bit worse than just paused. sitting between NW 2.5-3 rn and it's brutal.

same here, they say it can take up to 8-12 months to see results on fin. i haven't seen shit. mine got a bit worse than just paused. sitting between NW 2.5-3 rn and it's brutal.
Yeah, also i didn'd seem to stop balding either. For some reason i also have a certain suspiction that it accelerated my balding, not the other way around.

But whatever at least we tried, you cannot win this shitty genetics

Baseball cap: 10 CAD

Only messing about; I'm a Norwood 5. I just get it buzzed and thank the non-existent Lord that I'm not a Norwood 6.

Yeah, also i didn'd seem to stop balding either. For some reason i also have a certain suspiction that it accelerated my balding, not the other way around.

But whatever at least we tried, you cannot win this shitty genetics
did fin kill your libido too?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back