Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Subhuman talks about his life on r/SuicideWatch

I know you didn't get too many upboats on Grayyydit but it's no reason to shill it here

Suicide is for mfkin pussies. The Real incel would have settled the score before die
I agree, suicide is nevER the answer. literallysubhuman's true purpose and destiny bECkons him.

Shut up clown! Our lives are filled with constant agony. Suicide is the only rational solution to our problems. Survival instinct cucks us, otherwise, millions of subhumans would be roping with ease across the world.
You misundERstood his post. He was refERring to something bettER than both roping and living. :feelsEhh:

(Or at least that's what I think he meant)

Very sad:feelsjuice: we should introduce him to here. I have a feeling he’ll get a few ideas more interesting than just suicide:feelsLSD:

Very sad:feelsjuice: we should introduce him to here. I have a feeling he’ll get a few ideas more interesting than just suicide:feelsLSD:
He's likely to be already related to the community

Heaven and Hell are here on this Earth and your thrown on either side on the basis of genes

he should get the fuck in here if he isnt in here already :feelshaha: