Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Subhuman Pro Wrestler Getting Accused of Sending Nudes to Underage Foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...ds-to-claims-he-sent-nude-photos-to-a-647901/

The fan, who uses the @Kliqkid Twitter handle and calls herself an aspiring pro wrestler in her Twitter bio, sent word to the wrestling media earlier today about how Ellsworth had allegedly sent her nude photos of himself, knowing her age. The girl included edited screenshots of messages from Ellsworth and a screenshot of a message she received from someone claiming to be in the wrestling business, who also had negative things to say about Ellsworth. The 16 year old fan also said ECW Original Sabu called her "cute" in her Direct Messages.
CE38B441 ECBE 4F49 BC7D D4EA95FA03DD
2D803FB5 4FF6 4226 9457 B75A6C3F5257

Underaged girls :feelskek:, gets em every time

Would be okay if he was Chad.

I bet Randy Orton gets away with it..

Ma nigga Sabu, an ECW original showing out for the @Mainländer crew

iu

"Called her cute" lol

My favorites as a kid were Undertaker and Eddie Guerrero (R.I.P.)
This plus Chris Benoit.

I can’t stand to watch current wrestling though. They gave the foid wrestlers a bunch of TV time and they all suck at making wrestling look legit. The only upside is some of them are nice to look at, especially the Japanese foids.

I remember watching WCW as a kid. It was such a lifefuel :feelsbadman:

Now Image... If that was a Calvin Klein model. They would've already been under the sheets by now.

Saying a 16 years old female is cute as an old and subhuman-looking guy in the west in 2018 is like openly practicing witchcraft in middle age Spain.

The original was taken down by CuckTube

New Jack was entertaining as fuck, but you’d have to be a full retard to get in the ring with him.

New Jack was entertaining as fuck, but you’d have to be a full retard to get in the ring with him.

I wouldn't get in the same state as him, I don't even like being in the same country as him.

lol saw it on fb yesterday. lmao last year that guy won a match vs the wwe champion :D and now its jail time

Saying a 16 years old female is cute as an old and subhuman-looking guy in the west in 2018 is like openly practicing witchcraft in middle age Spain.
Tbh
16 is legal where i live

Would be okay if he was Chad.

I bet Randy Orton gets away with it..
there were alot of wwe workers that said orton:
1. abused young wrestlers
2. took a shit in women wrestlers bags
3. took his dick out, touched himself and than screamed at the backstage workers to shake his hand.

the wwe board silenced it and nothing happened to him.

chad world.

lol saw it on fb yesterday. lmao last year that guy won a match vs the wwe champion :D and now its jail time
Remember when that Enzo Amore guy won the belt and then got accused of rape and almost instantly fired and erased from the record books? This shit always happens to short guys jfl.

there were alot of wwe workers that said orton:
1. abused young wrestlers
2. took a shit in women wrestlers bags
3. took his dick out, touched himself and than screamed at the backstage workers to shake his hand.

the wwe board silenced it and nothing happened to him.

chad world.
LOL. I’m not surprised.

Tbh
16 is legal where i live
Here as well, but even then it's considered an outrage.

In the retarded states of cuckerica is basically suicide to have a 16 yo send nudes to you.

I read "subhuman pro-wrestler" and I knew it that was ellsworth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Here as well, but even then it's considered an outrage.

In the retarded states of cuckerica is basically suicide to have a 16 yo send nudes to you.
Well nudes are illegal and considered cp. But you can have sex with a 16-17 year old legaly. Just no pics

Well nudes are illegal and considered cp. But you can have sex with a 16-17 year old legaly. Just no pics
Same here. But no one gives a shit about nudes from developed girls mostly. Only CP with actual kids.

Remember when that Enzo Amore guy won the belt and then got accused of rape and almost instantly fired and erased from the record books? This shit always happens to short guys jfl.
yep. btw i saw this week a video of him getting kicked out of a flight cuz he refused to stop vaping :D :D :D

If he was Chad this would have not happend.

This plus Chris Benoit.

I can’t stand to watch current wrestling though. They gave the foid wrestlers a bunch of TV time and they all suck at making wrestling look legit. The only upside is some of them are nice to look at, especially the Japanese foids.

Benoit was based. he went out like a champ. ::theme music plays at low volume in the background::

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back