Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subhuman pays $4000 to get blue eyes, ends up with vision loss and darker eyes LOL

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/o8eBcRM0Kmw

Cliffs:

- flies to Barcelona and spends 4k to turn his dark eyes into bright blue
- eyes look even darker after 4 laser treatments
- has severe complications (has to wear Sunglasses indoors because any sort of sunlight hurts his eyes)
- has to take eyedrops for the rest of his life
- doctor who performed the surgery tells him to just get used to it LOL

Thats why every kind of surgery has risks

Man normies never cease to amaze me. What the fuck was he thinking was going to happen. :feelskek:

Not a subhuman. A normie .and likely a queer.

That guy is what we are calling "subhuman" now? Really?

He just looks and sounds like your regular, privileged, feminized faggot (sorry, LGBTQII+ friendly) 2021 teenager to me...

That kind of eye surgery really works though. The thing is, you may end up being blind.
Not a subhuman. A normie .and likely a queer.
This.

He just looks and sounds like your regular, privileged, feminized faggot (sorry, LGBTQII+ friendly) 2021 teenager to me...
He’s a subhuman by voice let alone anything else. :feelsseriously:

He’s a subhuman by voice let alone anything else. :feelsseriously:
I have a gay voice too. Although not that gay, but still. The thing is, I don't try to sound that way, it just comes naturally. So, it sounds less gay.

Brutal ropefuel :fuk:
Btw, "he" is a woman. Like, she wants to become a man. Now it makes sense to me.
"You were a beautiful woman and soon you'll be a very handsome man , love you stay brave and up."

He should have made an appointment at my eyecolour changing clinic. We only charge $3,599 for baby blue eyes!

(DON'T EVER ASK WHERE WE GET THE BABIES!)

Can we just admit that Hitler was right?

What can I do? It's definitely soy/gay, they can be similar sometimes. I don't have that deep voice. And maybe my intonation is wrong too.

I could tell he was gay before he said a word

fk i though i will this surgery. not anymore.

Although I would absolutely love to have light eyes, I would never risk my sight with half baked surgeries.
Guy is a faggot for sure anyway. Most people who get this precedures seem to be either women or fags.
Anyway, I think there's a clinic in Strasbourg who performs some semi-legit, relatively safe, eye color changing surgery. Still not worth it imo.

He could’ve just worn contacts

We can't even ascend by surgery. There's no way out of this hell.

What a fucking dumbass faggot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back