Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Subhuman orphancel streamer

Did he just drink his own piss or is that beer

I want to follow him on .is

He pours beer into a bowl and downs it. He's a degenerate so it might have some piss in it too.
Ah, thought he pulled a @/Friezacel for a second there

Beyond brutal

He looks 60, what life does to a mofo

He looks 60, what life does to a mofo
Mostly genes tbh, his face looks young but the hair kills his looks, he actually looks like a height mogger on his streams, it won't help him get laid but it's good for looking intimidating to normies.

Mostly genes tbh, his face looks young but the hair kills his looks, he actually looks like a height mogger on his streams, it won't help him get laid but it's good for looking intimidating to normies.
He should shave his head. Better bald and he would look much younger, youre right. His clothes also make him look old. Though i don't blame him, losing family members fuck you up.

He looks like hes my age yet i'm 10 years older than him.

He should shave his head. Better bald and he would look much younger, youre right. His clothes also make him look old. Though i don't blame him, losing family members fuck you up.
Shaved head is so gay and normie. Bald, beard with muscles is the default coper character. He looks old af but I think he looks cool with the hair grown out.