Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Subhuman (or sub 7?) asks out pretty foid in class. Destroys his life.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Copied and pasted from Quora

Yes. I am a guy and I was bullied by a girl for 3 years during my under-graduate college years. I was too naïve to understand how hard a girl can bully emotionally. This happened many years ago; but I cannot forget the pain that I suffered. Although I try not to remember that bitter experience, sometimes like a volcano those thoughts do surge in my mind. I also suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder. I sought help from a psychologist and a psychiatrist.

Personality of the bullying girl: This girl was a quite nice looking, talkative, very influential (queen bee type), smart, always smiling, just by outer looks, no one would ever imagine the bullying and manipulative nature that this girl was equipped with.

My story: I was impressed by her outer looks and foolishly proposed her. This proved to be the biggest mistake of my life. She stopped talking with me. I understood that she was not happy that I proposed her. I did my best to apologise her million times; but she never listened to my requests. She never spoke with me a single word to clarify any misunderstanding between us. She just kept me guessing and that further worsen the problem.

1. She started behaving as if I had committed a serious crime against her.
  2. Her controlling nature and queen bee type of personality made other girls to stop talking with me.
  3. During group exercises, when I had to work with her friends, I was left alone.
  4. She never insulted me verbally; but through her behaviour she did not let go a single chance of insulting/shaming me.
  5. I couldn’t leave that class or college. I couldn’t complain against her as the bulling was silent, 100% non-verbal, 100% non-physical. I suffered that bullying for 3 years until I finished my UG-degree.
Impacts of bullying on my life:

1. I tried my best to focus on my studies but too much stress did affect my academics.
  2. I couldn’t participate in any college extra activities, where that girl was involved, due to fear of getting insulted in front of my peers.
  3. Impacted my self-esteem, confidence to greater extent for many years after this incident.
  4. I suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder.
Aftermath and my recovery:

1. After this girl’s marriage, she sent me a nice message on social media and sent me a friend request; which I rejected straight-away. This action of hers proved that I did not behave bad with her.
  2. After leaviung my UG-college. I did my post graduate in different university, I got good grades and job.
  3. I have accpected that past and moved on.
  4. I am trying to forgive her for my own peace of mind.
  5. I'm still searching for love.

AWALT the bitch didnt change
was simply trying to life mog you and rub nose in that she got married to giga chad has 10 cars 25 children adopted a vietnamese lepar and sings litttle house on the prairie every morning for her morning LARP

AWALT the bitch didnt change
was simply trying to life mog you and rub nose in that she got married to giga chad has 10 cars 25 children adopted a vietnamese lepar and sings litttle house on the prairie every morning for her morning LARP

JFL @ being traumatized over the behavior of a stuck up foid. If she accused him of rape and ruined I'd understand, but getting broken down over silent treatment? LOL! Is this guy a curry? Curries are often bluepilled like this.