Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Subhuman looking currycel becomes famous streamER and ascends

Just statusmaxx thEoRy

A number means nothing :feelskek:. I've gotten numbers before and they just block me/ ghost me when I try to text them.

Just be curry strikes yet again

A number means nothing :feelskek:. I've gotten numbers before and they just block me/ ghost me when I try to text them.
Ive gotten fake numbers

Based. Good for him

This.

Foids also give out fake numbers all the time to quickly and easily get rid of subhumans without provoking them to cause a scene.

Statusmaxxing isn't ascension. Statusmaxxing is harboring parasites worse than rape worms

This curry isn't really bad looking tbh, calling him a subhuman is too harsh.

This.

Foids also give out fake numbers all the time to quickly and easily get rid of subhumans without provoking them to cause a scene.
i asked one of them for their insta and they straight up told me they dont have an Instagram account :feelsUgh:

i asked one of them for their insta and they straight up told me they dont have an Instagram account :feelsUgh:
Yeah, what whore doesn't have instagram in the modERn age

Yeah, what whore doesn't have instagram in the modERn age
it was such a stupid lie. As me and my friend were walking away, i saw her pointing at me and talking to her friends. She was like a 4/10 as well. I might start approaching the pretty bitches, the ugly ones have higher standards for some reason