Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SUBHUMAN gook foid gets BTFO by based ricecels

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★

The Rice Uprising.

This is how women should be treated.
I see nothing wrong with the video.. it is those who find problems in things that there exists not are the problem.

This is how women should be treated.

I don't understand why women even attempt to provoke males. You think you gonna win?

CuckTears will be arriving shortly

I can’t view the video :(

its a lovely video where a short ass gook throws some kind of liquid at a bunch of taller gooks and one of the proceeds to karate kick her center mass at full force which ejects her 10 feet backwards to the ground

lifefuel

Go rice or pay the price

its a lovely video where a short ass gook throws some kind of liquid at a bunch of taller gooks and one of the proceeds to karate kick her center mass at full force which ejects her 10 feet backwards to the ground

lifefuel
super based kek

@Magnanimity thoughts?

I myself am quite new to the blackpill philosophy and am hardly adept at analyzing research, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I tend to think that men and women aren't all that different; for me, to attempt to delineate between men and women is as futile as it is to attempt to explain why some men or women become homosexuals. In a sense, I don't think that men and women are fixed to a particular nature; some researchers that I've been reading up on have been suggesting that are emotions are created as a result of our survival needs, and that we are not inherently imbued with are emotions.

From my perspective, wishing violence on women isn't an effective solution to our concerns. I've been reading Sex and War by Potts and Hayden, and one of my contentions with blackpill philosophy is that we assume, in one body of research, that when women reproduced seventeen times as often as me that women had control over how they chose their partners, where, from what I understand of history, men have typically considered women property, and that these disparities in reproductive rates are more likely due to women being the bounty of warlords, concubines of war, etcetera.

I tend to have more faith in the nature of women, and I think that in the modern age, where women have only had privileges, freedoms, and rights for a relatively short period of time, that we should give women the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't say that women deserve violence, but I totally understand the efficacy of the new research that were seeing that explorers human sexuality--I just think that what we're seeing now is a very small body of research, and that we should be eager to continue this research into the future, and that the value of our research will only be marred by introducing violent ideologies into the mix. For example, college girls may have reported having many thoughts about rape for the fact that women have typically been the majority of victims of rape; many of the women in that study may have indeed been survivors of rape--and, I must mention, that I know quite a few men who have been sexually abused themselves, and from what I've heard from them, they harbor a lot of shame around those experiences, and their fantasies tend to revolve around those experiences.

In Sex and War, Potts and Hayden show how male tendencies to gather in warbands, to exact group violence on other members of our same species, and to commit sexual violence have contributed to the fitness and survival of our species in the past, although they suggest that in the modern age that these instincts are only causing more harm than good. I have a history of violence and self-harm, but I tend to agree with that notion, and I think that human nature is on course with reducing violence overall and increasing women's freedom. It must be said that men have historically been oppressed by other men, and that the social dynamics we are observing in the modern day are more likely the result of a world formed by male leadership rather than women, who have been the exception rather than the rule in terms of leadership.

Again, I am new to the blackpill philosophy, and I know that there are a lot of very intelligent people here on these forums, so I am interested to hear what you have to say.

Personally, regarding my situation, and thinking about the well-being of men, and our community, I believe that a host of issues, including economic decadence, violent political climate, gender roles in segregation, and internet culture are exasperating the disparity between male and female relationships. I am less quick to blame the nature of women on the fact that I haven't been able to find a mate as I am to admit that there are a complex host of issues at hand, and that I cannot possibly understand them all. That doesn't take away from the emotional suffering that I feel, or that any of us feel here, but I think that it is dishonest to blame women as a whole, and that, while it is difficult to have faith in women, that to have faith in women is a better alternative to hating women.

Thank you for asking my opinion, Mega Coper.

Last edited:
A lot of ricecels are starting to snap nowadays because they get cucked so hard by the white man.

A lot of ricecels are starting to snap nowadays because they get cucked so hard by the white man.
my wishes are coming true, I wished for society were fellow ricemen start honor killing to uncuck the gooks. I'm glad its happening more often now, still not enough in my opinion though.