Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subhuman foidlet noodlewhore doesn't want ricecel son

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1d1v78b/my_height_is_one_of_the_reason_that_i_become/

I am a 24 years old woman, 144cm (4ft 8) tall and from an Asian country. In the past I was bullied by both teachers and classmates because of my height. I couldn't get enough points to pass physical education because of my short legs and weak physical condition. When I went to college, because I was too short, I was refused a part-time job at a store. After graduating, I couldn't find a job because employers required women to be over 1.5m tall (4ft 11), the average height for women in my country is 1.56cm. I decided not to have children because I don't want my children to go through the same bad things I did. If I were less lucky, I might have a son who is only 160cm (5f3) tall and he might hate me for this. , a short guy is much worse than a short girl, at least I've never been rejected by guys because of my height, they rejected me because I don't want to have children.

The fact she even has the choice is absolutely ragefuel. Her genes are utter trash, she should be incel like her heightmatch.

Walking incel factory, just waiting for input from an unlucky father.

Walking incel factory
She is like the reverse Margot Robbie. Margot Robbie has a Chad factory womb :feelsdevil:

We must use Margot's womb to transmute our genes :feelsdevil:

a short guy is much worse than a short girl, at least I've never been rejected by guys because of my height, they rejected me because I don't want to have children.
At least she admits this tbh:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/1d1v78b/my_height_is_one_of_the_reason_that_i_become/

The fact she even has the choice is absolutely ragefuel. Her genes are utter trash, she should be incel like her heightmatch.

The Original Series Yes GIF by Star Trek

I don’t see the issue. She’s completely right. If she had a son, his life would be horrible. If she had a daughter, it still wouldn’t be great as a midget rice woman. Contrary to what this site says a lot, height matters for women as well. Taller women get more respect, make more money, and short women are often seen as neotenous and weak and sometimes just strange looking with their stubby limbs. There’s plenty of data on this. Studies show that, while men don’t care as much about height as women, men in the USA consider the ideal height for a woman to be 5’5” (aka dead average).

margot robbie GIF

kate upton si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

And for you copers on here who say shit like “Hurr, a tall woman is like a short man.” Kate Upton and Margot Robbie are both over 5’8”. Women can be very tall and still be 10/10s. A man can not be short and be a 10/10.

morph taylor lautner GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

Even Taylor Lautner has been dumped for his height. He’s 5’8”.

144cm brutallllll. Theres turkeys bigger than her

4'8 is midget tier even for noodlewhore standards.

The Original Series Yes GIF by Star Trek

I don’t see the issue. She’s completely right. If she had a son, his life would be horrible. If she had a daughter, it still wouldn’t be great as a midget rice woman. Contrary to what this site says a lot, height matters for women as well. Taller women get more respect, make more money, and short women are often seen as neotenous and weak and sometimes just strange looking with their stubby limbs. There’s plenty of data on this. Studies show that, while men don’t care as much about height as women, men in the USA consider the ideal height for a woman to be 5’5” (aka dead average).

margot robbie GIF

kate upton si swimsuit 2017 GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

And for you copers on here who say shit like “Hurr, a tall woman is like a short man.” Kate Upton and Margot Robbie are both over 5’8”. Women can be very tall and still be 10/10s. A man can not be short and be a 10/10.

morph taylor lautner GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

Even Taylor Lautner has been dumped for his height. He’s 5’8”.
Tall foids (5'10+) are scary. Makes me think their a tranny or some shit

Midget rice women can still get a nice boyfriend if they want. But she is right to think about her progeny. We need to bully and shame more foids for being short so they will understand what its like for men.

Based Riceoid

Sterilize her just in case