Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Subhuman even as a child

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I remember my father telling me that I'd be successful as an adult, whereas the children who tormented me would never amount to anything. This has proven to have been nothing more than a complete lie. Men born attractive, with good genetics, have a happier and more fulfilling life beginning at childhood. Meanwhile the near constant bullying I received, as both a child and an adolescent, was likely the catalyst that led me into a spiral of depression, indolence, and defeatism which has permeated the past eight years. The abuse and degradation I received from supposed peers has up to this point barred me from being successful or statusmaxxing, and made me feel as though I was less than trash.

Your subhumanity starts from day one, and the rest of society will go out of it's way to inform you that you're beneath them, well before you've reached maturity. I can only surmise that the reason for this is to force low quality males to assume their position as inferior men, before they can even be truly called men. Dominance and a hierarchical ladder, first assumed at the onset of childhood, allows for evolution to weed out inferior genetics by excluding these men from positive or productive socialization at a young age. This message is meant to be sent both to society at large, and most importantly to the lower status men themselves. By actively cementing their inferior position at a formative age, these men will be given the least possible opportunities to reproduce.

To be honest, I think most children are ugly. Beauty on man only appears at puberty (on Chads, of course).

I remember my father telling me that I'd be successful as an adult, whereas the children who tormented me would never amount to anything. This has proven to have been nothing more than a complete lie

Same. I studied during school, hig school and college like it was going to make me desirable to women.... what a fucking lie and what a fucking waste of time. Women litteraly hate inteligence, specially ugly smart men. Thats the fucking worst thing you can do.

Same. I studied during school, hig school and college like it was going to make me desirable to women.... what a fucking lie and what a fucking waste of time. Women litteraly hate inteligence, specially ugly smart men. Thats the fucking worst thing you can do.
That's just it, not only do people knowingly create men with poor genetics, they waste their time and tell them lies.

Yep, be genetically superior or die.