Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Subhuman eating habits

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
I crave ZOGslop every 2 weeks, especially when I'm hungry. This desire can persist even to the next day, so I go out and buy some burgers.
Naturally, the food never lives up to expectations, it feels mushy and wet, so I adjust them and swear off fast slop.
Until it happens again and again and again.

I crave ZOGslop every 2 weeks, especially when I'm hungry. This desire can persist even to the next day, so I go out and buy some burgers.
Naturally, the food never lives up to expectations, it feels mushy and wet, so I adjust them and swear off fast slop.
Until it happens again and again and again.
what food are you referring to by that term? most people dont know what goyslop is, they use the term for stuff that isnt goyslop (or zogslop if you call it that)

what food are you referring to by that term? most people dont know what goyslop is, they use the term for stuff that isnt goyslop (or zogslop if you call it that)
Right now I'm thinking of getting KFC.
I could use that money to buy normal groceries or even video games but some part of me tells me that I shouldn't care this much since none of it matters.
I'll still be a loser even if I skip goyslop today.

Right now I'm thinking of getting KFC.
I could use that money to buy normal groceries or even video games but some part of me tells me that I shouldn't care this much since none of it matters.
I'll still be a loser even if I skip goyslop today.
i can handle other fast food places but i cant stand KFC chicken, they cook the chicken in tons of oil meaning when you get it, its greasy as fuck and dripping with pufa

same issue. I had my diet under control but some accidents and other stuff have made fall back into eating goy slop it sover

i can handle other fast food places but i cant stand KFC chicken, they cook the chicken in tons of oil meaning when you get it, its greasy as fuck and dripping with pufa
Yeah, KFC is a very poor franchise comparatively, especially in the US.
It all still depends on the particular place, of course. The one that is a walking distance near me is actually passable.

Try eating home made ceviche brocel

I just ate pot noodle

opposite

I could eat homemade meals by my wife for the rest of my life that is IF I HAD ONE