Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subhuman curry roasties are so deluded these days

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
Jfl at having the audacity to create an instagram make-up page when you look like this. This foid has absolutely ZERO self-awareness.

Attachments

• B03430A3-478B-4046-B727-C7128702C3F2.jpeg
    B03430A3-478B-4046-B727-C7128702C3F2.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 384A8829-B755-4432-988B-A86194A0F060.jpeg
    384A8829-B755-4432-988B-A86194A0F060.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 182
Currywhores are the ugliest race of holes in this world. And yet they SMV mog the entire forum.

No frontal growth, witch nose, long midface, would be bald curry truecel if she was male.

Currywhores are the ugliest race of holes in this world. And yet they SMV mog the entire forum.
They truly are son, but this one is so ogre tier that I almost vomited at the sight of her.
No frontal growth, witch nose, long midface, would be bald curry truecel if she was male.
How could any man have sex with her? Like how would you even get an erection? My dick literally shrivels up just looking at her jfl.

Last edited:
And she looks like that with fakeup lmao imagine how she is without it

She will get a better looking male because of makeup.

And she looks like that with fakeup lmao imagine how she is without it
I can’t fathom how she copes with a face like that tbh, even with all the validation.

false, she know however ugly she is, she still can make money and be somehow famous in this modern cucked society
But she doesn’t know she’s ugly, otherwise she wouldn’t be making instagram make up tutorials jfl

ugly ? bro no woman is ugly these days, 30min make up session and she's a stacy
olxlgdu9jlt31.jpg
Foids are not even ment to be pretty without fakeup, there are literally no foids who would be counted as pretty as fakeup-users

JFL ugly bitch. 3/10 even with fakeup on. And can still get white chad's dick. Fuck this gay earth.

she looks like a Picasso painting

JFL ugly bitch. 3/10 even with fakeup on. And can still get white chad's dick. Fuck this gay earth.
It’s categorically over for every curry this decade. Arrangedmarriagemaxxing is a thing of the past. Jfl I’d rather get corona than ‘ascend’ with this ogre.

Jfl at having the audacity to create an instagram make-up page when you look like this. This foid has absolutely ZERO self-awareness.

Her curry male looksmatch killed himself with rat poison.

I would say I mog the shit out of her and have a good forward grown maxilla but while she has friends, goes out and even has boyfriends I rot in my home with no friends and have never held a girls hand.
I would say I mog the shit out of her and have a good forward grown maxilla but while she has friends, goes out and even has boyfriends I rot in my home with no friends and have never held a girls hand.

eR fuel

There is nothing i despise more than ugly entitled whores that think they actually look decent.

This is the reality for the non-chad Indian male in 2020.

And yet she still demands a Chad and won't date her own

ugly ? bro no woman is ugly these days, 30min make up session and she's a stacy
olxlgdu9jlt31.jpg

All nonfat average women are doing this. They take themselves from being 4-6 to being 7+ and then become chad only and even fool men into thinking "eh she's out of my league" when actually she is average as fuck under the make up.

volcel if u wouldnt

You wear daastaar and you write nonsense like this?
BE ASHAMED YOU NEED TO REFORM YOURSELF YOU FUDDU FAGGOT
What have I said that you consider as nonsense? Remember you’re on an incel forum you retarded cuck.

KYS you retarded ass, 3rd world dwelling new fag.
No am in Canada ji,
where you at so I can knock your turban off you waste mon
You dont deserve the uniform as it does not suit your thoughts fam

No am in Canada ji,
where you at so I can knock your turban off you waste mon
I don’t even wear a turban anymore faggot. And your writing skills show you can’t have been living in a first world country for long, you fresh off the boat motherfucker.