Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subcuck

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
The comment on YouTube:
"Incels are literally the cancer of society, just as bad as SJWs. If you're so angry and/or depressed and/or bitter that you can't have sex, maybe you ought to get a new set of priorities. Sex isn't something to aim for. Sex is an expression. This is coming from someone who is a virgin at 35 years old. Nobody owes you a thing in life whether you're an SJW or you're an incel. Be thankful for what you have in life. You're entitled to precisely none of it."

"Sex is an expression." What does that even mean? Also, 35 year old virgin? If he's NOT an incel, is he aiming for sainthood or something?

He's coping with his wizard status.

Too much soy in the diet...

instead of writing all that garbage he should have just wrote "I'm a faggot and accepted that i am worthless garbage"

Lmao.

Those who oppose incels ARE SJW fucks.

Unless he's an asexual, he's on Indian guy in SoCal levels of cope.

It is not just about sex but being totally at the margins of society and being seen as something less than human where basic desires of a person living in a society are ignored, opportunities, friends, validation of who you are and being constantly reminded that You do not deserve to be treated with dignity by your peers.

It is not just about sex but being totally at the margins of society and being seen as something less than human where basic desires of a person living in a society are ignored, opportunities, friends, validation of who you are and being constantly reminded that You do not deserve to be treated with dignity by your peers.

This too. But really, I'm struggling to understand this comments section guy.

The comment on YouTube:
"Incels are literally the cancer of society, just as bad as SJWs. If you're so angry and/or depressed and/or bitter that you can't have sex, maybe you ought to get a new set of priorities. Sex isn't something to aim for. Sex is an expression. This is coming from someone who is a virgin at 35 years old. Nobody owes you a thing in life whether you're an SJW or you're an incel. Be thankful for what you have in life. You're entitled to precisely none of it."
That faggot who wrote that should shoot himself in the head as soon as possible.

just give it up boyo. register for an account already.

I have no idea how soemone be so bluepilled at that age if they are still a virgin. Unless he is a virgin for religious regions (which I doubt, since he thought his virginity was relevant), he is deluding the fuck out of himself.

If a guy is really virgin at 35 without wanting to be (technically incel but not a self-identified one) and still supports this cuck female-emancipated system, that's just sad. Cuckoldry is apparently an indomitable instinct in some males.

This. :feelsrope: