Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Subconsciously making lonely gestures

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
One of my most common ones is when I'm driving and I suddenly reach towards the passenger seat and pretend to be holding a girl's hand. :feelsrope:

Does anyone else do anything similar?

I'm broken down mentally and I basically talk to myself loudly to the point were people have thought I'm hallucinating. The part of my brain that lowers the volume of the internal dialogue which I've always has must've been broken down by torture. I make subtle motions too but it's mostly speech. It's not genetics or loneliness; it's literally because of a form of torture.

I'm driving and I suddenly reach towards the passenger seat and pretend to be holding a girl's hand. :feelsrope:
Never did that, but it sounds so brutal tbh, you are delusionmaxxing with that

When I'm going to bed I hug my pillow and try my hardest to imagine any of my waifus being around me.
Its suifuel when you wake up ngl :feelsrope::feelsrope:

When I'm going to bed I hug my pillow and try my hardest to imagine any of my waifus being around me.
Its suifuel when you wake up ngl :feelsrope::feelsrope:
can't lie, I do this too.
Hug my pillow and pretend it's a cute waifu and give it kisses and shit.
It just hurts more in the long run though :feelscry:

Usually when I'm in public or on holiday is when I imagine Im with my gf mostly

You'll feel better if you cut this behavior out. You'll feel more dignified probably.

I make lonely noises

massivecopemaxx. Just like the joker did.

Even kissing, not gonna larp
Yeah I too have that, just out of nowhere is start to make out with the air when I'm bored or alone
It's sad because I always catch myself 5 seconds after and I feel like shit

can't lie, I do this too.
Hug my pillow and pretend it's a cute waifu and give it kisses and shit.
It just hurts more in the long run though :feelscry:
same tbh. must be nice to feel wanted by a foid.

I'm broken down mentally and I basically talk to myself loudly to the point were people have thought I'm hallucinating. The part of my brain that lowers the volume of the internal dialogue which I've always has must've been broken down by torture. I make subtle motions too but it's mostly speech. It's not genetics or loneliness; it's literally because of a form of torture.

same with me. For the past 10 years or so. Its only getting worse

One of my most common ones is when I'm driving and I suddenly reach towards the passenger seat and pretend to be holding a girl's hand. :feelsrope:
jfl when i made my drivers license i once wanted to shift gears and accidentally touched the thighs of my teacher instead of the shift stick while he was sitting in the passenger seat .
He said to me " only the girls are allowed to do that " JFL .

A few times, I put both my hands behind my back and held them together.:feelskek::feelsrope: