Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SUBCONSCIOUS MESSANGE THAT MAN ARE TRASH . CLOWN WORLD NEEDS TO BE A PREFIX!!!

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
wtf am i just reading here , man arent allowed anymore , there should only be woman so they force man to transition regardless

WTF? , why take this world even serious at this point , the fucking hive mind is retarded , after seeing this there should be alarms going up , but nah imma be a good little goy for the system and do as they tell me .

fck humans and the system

this shit is a feminization setup for easy controll and world war since there only faqs and cucks left that cant defend their shit , not that i wanna participate in war anyways i wanna see this shithole comming to an end.

D XmyYVUEAA7IVN

Chemical castration??? Is there no law that protects kids from abuse by their parents?

i always wondered how some children end up killing their parents. i guess i have my answer.

Chemical castration??? Is there no law that protects kids from abuse by their parents?

nah , the transhumanism agenda keeps going , there is no law for hormone intake ( thats what chemical castration is )

his ex-wife decided

They don't even try to hide the fact that the father here has no rights or importance on the choice.

nah , the transhumanism agenda keeps going , there is no law for hormone intake ( thats what chemical castration is )

But aren't there laws about giving kids sex changes?

And what does the kid want? Ordinarily I'd be like "At 8 he's too young to make these kinds of decisions for himself" but his mother is clearly on crack. So I'd at least like to know if this kid knows what's about to happen to him.

I really dont blame the roastie mother here, dafak is with the court!!?? fukkin dumbass
clearly the mother is a delusional retard, if anything they should put her in a fuckkin ward
instead they listen to her crazy demands, tf is with america

The west is a degenerate hell hole.

his ex-wife decided

They don't even try to hide the fact that the father here has no rights or importance on the choice.

just noticed , that makes it even more insane , imagine a woman you arent with has complete controll over you , just fucking eradicate this planet already

I don't care tbh, sexhaver problems. I'll worry about this kind of thing when someone wants to have kids with me, which is probably going to be never.

But aren't there laws about giving kids sex changes?

And what does the kid want? Ordinarily I'd be like "At 8 he's too young to make these kinds of decisions for himself" but his mother is clearly on crack. So I'd at least like to know if this kid knows what's about to happen to him.

propably not , he wont remember his childhood that hard anyways when he is around 18 , its not about what the kid want , its about what the woman ( ex wife ) want

JFL at cuckservative states.

minorities (illegal immigrants, poc, foid, etc) are not at fault for demanding things,
the west and europe are suppose to look for their own interest and stop listening to their bullcrap
instead they keep cowering under pressure, and now everythings fukked.

The new clown order cannot be stopped or delayed

I thought Texas was full of macho cowboys and manly farm boys. What the hell happened?

minorities (illegal immigrants, poc, foid, etc)
Foids are not a minority, they're the majority. They have more political power than men, but are too passive and aimless to use it.

Foids are not a minority, they're the majority. They have more political power than men, but are too passive and aimless to use it.
im a low iq cel so I dont get what youre saying,

the power foid have is pussy, they can find the richest betabuxxer when theyre young, divorce him and take half his shit, or just straight up sell pussy , im not sure how they have more political power though

When thay boy (not yet a disfigured thing of unknown sex) grows up, he should slaughter his mother using the most brutal way known to him.

Bluepillers will protect this IRL Human Centipide with kids. Let it sink in.

im not sure how they have more political power though
There's more women than men (so they're not a minority). As a group they can be a majority in any election.

I don't care tbh, sexhaver problems.

This, I never really "feel" for these guys, because these are the same guys that will make fun of us and the black pill, and tell us "we just need to keep trying", but when the black pill comes to their front door they start pleading, too little too late, I feel nothing for any guy I see in a false rape story, divorce rape story, alimony story, paternity fraud story, infidelity story, child custody story, etc

All of these problems could have been prevented if they were self aware and honest (black pilled)

You reap what you sow

@Izayacel - Never forget these are the same guys that will tell you that women should have rights and they'll support it, these are the same guys that will call incels losers and spit out endless condescending blue pilled advice in response to our complaints of the current dating market, like magic they only seem to realize the same shit we've been telling them when it starts to affect their lives, they'll have none of my remorse.

i always wondered how some children end up killing their parents. i guess i have my answer.
I seriously think 10 years from now there's going to be a huge rash of troons roping (not that that's anything new, but accelerated rates even by their standards) from regret, and a number of them are going to first go ER (go TG?) on their parents, school, doctors, activists, etc. who were supposed to protect them and instead encouraged turning their emotional problems into permanent physical problems just to get updoots for themselves for being good little globalist drones.

This, I never really "feel" for these guys, because these are the same guys that will make fun of us and the black pill, and tell us "we just need to keep trying", but when the black pill comes to their front door they start pleading, too little too late, I feel nothing for any guy I see in a false rape story, divorce rape story, alimony story, paternity fraud story, infidelity story, child custody story, etc

All of these problems could have been prevented if they were self aware and honest (black pilled)

You reap what you sow

@Izayacel - Never forget these are the same guys that will tell you that women should have rights and they'll support it, these are the same guys that will call incels losers and spit out endless condescending blue pilled advice in response to our complaints of the current dating market, like magic they only seem to realize the same shit we've been telling them when it starts to affect their lives, they'll have none of my remorse.

i couldnt care less about those scums too , its just insane that this has even happened , man are cucked af