Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Subanallah I don't have a Sister

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Having a sister after being blackpilled, especially as an islamic currycel in the west must be super brutal. I am extremely thankful to fate that I don't have one. Imagine having a whore sister, and everyone you talk to knows about it and talks about it. The brutal humiliation must be truly insane. I would have gone insane in the far away past days I used to extremely enraged after being blackpilled of how over it was for me.

Backstory of what got me this realization:
I just watched a brutal paki drama. A guy has a sister who tries eloping with rich Chadpreet, the guy is humiliated in public, made fun of over and over. The rich Chadpreets parents refuse to let the chadpreet marry the guys sister. Meanwhile, people keep insulting him in public for his hypergamous whore sister. He loses it and kills the rich Chadpreet! Massive Lifefuel. I realized this could have been me if I had would have had sister.

A week ago my sister sent her first nude to a chadlite that she's talking to on instagram

A week ago my sister sent her first nude to a chadlite that she's talking to on instagram
This is the type of shit I am talking about. Around 10 years back after the redpill failed me, I read up on the blackpill and was literally had ISIS tier extremist opinions, I was filled intense rage. Literally was about to go berserk. It took immense willpower to calm myself down. Finally to this day where I have had to do meditation and found path to inner peace.

But if I had a whore sister during those early blackpilled islamic days, I would likely have ended up in jail. Just lol, thank fate I havent had that shit happened.

This is the type of shit I am talking about. Around 10 years back after the redpill failed me, I read up on the blackpill and was literally had ISIS tier extremist opinions, I was filled intense rage. Literally was about to go berserk. It took immense willpower to calm myself down. Finally to this day where I have had to do meditation and found path to inner peace.

But if I had a whore sister during those early blackpilled islamic days, I would likely have ended up in jail. Just lol, thank fate I havent had that shit happened.
I wouldn't say she's a whore (yet) she's virgin, she's showing signs of becoming one though. All it took was one white gymmaxxed chadlite to turn a socially anxious, non NT depressed introvert with ZERO social experience/skills into a slut in the making. She said she would never get into a relationship many times before too jfl

How do u know this.

also I want a sister so I can trap her in my basement for fun times

My sister is a currywhore with a white bf, she got kicked out by my dad for being a whore instead of focusing on grades.

My sister is a currywhore with a white bf, she got kicked out by my dad for being a whore instead of focusing on grades.
Based father. This drama shit further confirms if I ever were to ascend, I would 100% get a vasectomy before hand. I could not imagine the humiliation and frustration of being a blackpilled father having a whore daughter.

And in the chance wife got pregnant and the child turned out to be a daugther I would force abortion even if it meant jail time for rest of life

By "Chadpreet" do you mean "Chaddam" (Islamic Chad) or actual Chadpreet (hindu Chad).

Are you hindu?

paki muslimcel
Absolutely brutal for your dad, his daughter is a white man's fucktoy now. Meanwhile the best he could get was a curry foid (she's your mom, I'm not gonna call her a currywhore). Seriously ragefuel right there. Also, are you Punjabi?

Are you Srs? What the fuck? What was that convo like?
Ok so she went to my room and told me she sent a nude to (guy's name she's talking to) because he asked for it and then she said some other shit which I can't remember then left, I didn't even reply because it was too fucking brutal. But then a few days after I told her she was a whore for doing that, she lost her innocence, that guy is probably talking to other foids and asking them for nudes too etc. (I don't think he is tbh) and other blackpills like that, after that she started crying and having a breakdown because I managed to convince her that she was just another foid on the chadlites fuck list.

Ok so she went to my room and told me she sent a nude to (guy's name she's talking to) because he asked for it and then she said some other shit which I can't remember then left, I didn't even reply because it was too fucking brutal. But then a few days after I told her she was a whore for doing that, she lost her innocence, that guy is probably talking to other foids and asking them for nudes too etc. (I don't think he is tbh) and other blackpills like that, after that she started crying and having a breakdown because I managed to convince her that she was just another foid on the chadlites fuck list.
I don't think this breakdown will last long.

Absolutely brutal for your dad, his daughter is a white man's fucktoy now. Meanwhile the best he could get was a curry foid (she's your mom, I'm not gonna call her a currywhore). Seriously ragefuel right there. Also, are you Punjabi?
I'm not Punjabi but my dad is and my mom is north paki. I feel super bad for my parents, their daugther is a crazy whore with dyed hair and nose rings, their son is a currycel and their younger son is a future currycel.

I'm not Punjabi but my dad is and my mom is north paki. I feel super bad for my parents, their daugther is a crazy whore with dyed hair and nose rings, their son is a currycel and their younger son is a future currycel.
Every time someone has a child they are playing roulette and the uglier they are, the worse the odds of getting good progeny

Most of it was her crying about her being subhuman and that no one will ever really love her :lul:

She got over it the next day, the guy lives in Finland and she plans to fly over there and live with him jfl. I spoke to him for a bit in a discord call and he literally said "how does it feel that i'm going to be fucking your sister?".

Most of it was her crying about her being subhuman and that no one will ever really love her :lul:

She got over it the next day, the guy lives in Finland and she plans to fly over there and live with him jfl. I spoke to him for a bit in a discord call and he literally said "how does it feel that i'm going to be fucking your sister?".
Holy fuck wow. Having a sister must be truly horrible. God damn. Best you can do is accept your sister is a lost cause, calm down, and emotionally detach yourself from her as much as you can. Its very brutal but it has to be done.

Holy shit. :kys: Tell her parents.

Brother how the fuck do I start meditating I need this. I cannot control myself I am compulsive as fuck I've just been lurking this will be my first post but I seriously need to know how.

also make sure to record the discord calls in the future so you can tell your parents too

Holy shit. :kys: Tell her parents.
also make sure to record the discord calls in the future so you can tell your parents too
Mom already knows
Holy fuck wow. Having a sister must be truly horrible. God damn. Best you can do is accept your sister is a lost cause, calm down, and emotionally detach yourself from her as much as you can. Its very brutal but it has to be done.
I am calm tbh, i'm waiting for the day this retarded long distance "relationship" falls apart

Mom already knows

I am calm tbh, i'm waiting for the day this retarded long distance "relationship" falls apart
This is very brutal sorry for your loss. Hopefully your parents can do something.

Brother how the fuck do I start meditating I need this. I cannot control myself I am compulsive as fuck I've just been lurking this will be my first post but I seriously need to know how.
Its very hard to start, but after the first month, you will get used to it. Especially if you have gymceled and have a strong body so you do not get aches while meditating.

The following habits help boost meditation:
  1. Exercise so less aches, stronger body directly translates to less aches and pain during meditation, at the moment I have none anymore and can meditate easily in ideal positions. Obviously has slight looksmaxing boost and few other things too
  2. Cold shower, this forces your mind to deal with immediate stress, what I do is start hot, enter cold and then go back to hot. Start with at least 30 seconds cold shower and amp up by 30 seconds every week till you can do 5 minutes cold without any hot water at all. at 5 minutes benefits start to slow and cold water doesnt do much, I upgraded to cold baths then ice baths but that is optional
  3. Good diet, cut unprocessed shit to minimum, especially sugar to less than 25g/day. And ofc don't be fat
  4. Good routine sleep schedule, helps greatly with mindset,memory engravement if studycel, and with meditation.
  5. NoFap/Semen Retention: this helps greatly, also trains you to eventually accept reality as is, more energy, and escape the lust monster that turns men into cucks. Of course this is the most brutal habit and difficult one to implement. But if you do so successfully around 3-6 month mark big benefits come energy wise and cognitively.
  6. Intention setting before doing a task, this greatly boosts focus, allows one to mentally get into the flow.
  7. Having a good routine and being productive, this will help get the "flow" going, means more meditation skill boost, greater productivity which is great if your money maxing, and emotional stability.

Meditation training plan:
Week 1:1 minute meditation
Week 2: 2 minute meditation
Week 3: 5 minutes
Week 4: 10 minutes
Add 5 minutes a week from this point on forth.
Week 8: 30 minutes now at this point you can continue amping up or just do this consistently. As benefits are less beyond here and if you can do 30 minutes meditation consistently for 3 months, you can 2 hours,4 hours easily as well.

Mom doesn't even care, it's over
This is absolutely brutal, if my mom heard my sister try do this, she would be disowned and kicked out on the spot.

You are half Punjabi if your dad is. What exactly do you mean by Northern Pakistani? Azad Kashmir? Either that makes you half Kashmiri or fully Punjabi, because a lot of Azad Kashmiris are actually Punjabis. Is your sister gl?

You are half Punjabi if your dad is. What exactly do you mean by Northern Pakistani? Azad Kashmir? Either that makes you half Kashmiri or fully Punjabi, because a lot of Azad Kashmiris are actually Punjabis. Is your sister gl?
Nah I meant some city(forgot) that is near kashmir, also I was born in NY

Women rationalize everything that happens as a sign to pursue Chad dick, its just the passive mental gymnastics of their whorish minds, they don't even think about it consciously

She will rationalize the pain and sadness she now feels because she's just another whore on Chad's list, as a reason as to why she must now confront him to find out, and then she'll fuck him, and she'll tell herself it all "just happened" as if she has no self awareness that her mind guided her to what she wanted to begin with, it didn't "just happen", she wanted it to happen

Women's brains operate like this weird kind of "mental wall" thing, where it allows them to get what they want while giving them the excuse of plausible deniability so they don't have to feel guilty

Beings like this should not be allowed to vote or own property its ridiculous

I wouldn't say she's a whore (yet) she's virgin, she's showing signs of becoming one though. All it took was one white gymmaxxed chadlite to turn a socially anxious, non NT depressed introvert with ZERO social experience/skills into a slut in the making. She said she would never get into a relationship many times before too jfl
Your sister sounds like a foid I know in the grade below me, its sad watching the transformation happen

Your sister sounds like a foid I know in the grade below me, its sad watching the transformation happen
It was bound to happen eventually. She said she's only just now getting into a relationship because lockdown put things in perspective for her

It was bound to happen eventually. She said she's only just now getting into a relationship because lockdown put things in perspective for her
Sad to hear but unsurprising I guess. May the suifuel be minimal :feelsbadman: