Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sub8 Trinidad man spits fire on the mic against the homosexual community in Washington,DC

It's easy to take the moral highground against homosexuals when you're not gay yourself

This fella got me laughing when he commented on Matthew 15:26 and started yelling that the white woman is a dog. Trinicels should join the Hebrew Israelites and fight feminism from there.

Not to be that dopey white guy, but he kinda screeches like that guy from the Rush Hour movies, combined with his accent and the awful PA it's tough to understand him.

It's easy to take the moral highground against homosexuals when you're not gay yourself
Homosexuality is a sexual fetish. It is not something noble or deserving any respect...

If he was in Turdonto (was he?), that man would be arrested even if he can cry muh racism.

I cant stand gay people

Not to be that dopey white guy, but he kinda screeches like that guy from the Rush Hour movies, combined with his accent and the awful PA it's tough to understand him.
He;s like Scrappy Doo. How can a 5ft 3 short and skinny Lil Uzi vert Lookalike fight a 5ft 10 to 6ft tall Caucasian Liberal DC office drone?

What is laughable is that he is biting the hand that feeds him, i.e. Liberals of DC. It's poetic justice that the Trinicel is attacking the liberal whites who brought him to the USA. How do they like it seeing the people they imported going against them? It's Lifefuel.

To quote from him "America one dutty stinking homosexual country!" LoL:feelskek: