Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub8=Subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Anything less than that is simply not enough only the top 15% of men gets laid stop coping.

You have to be living under a rock to actually believe that. It only applies on dating apps, in IRL only if you're non-NT. If a guy is NT it's more like sub-5 at most.

You have to be living under a rock to actually believe that. It only applies on dating apps, in IRL only if you're non-NT. If a guy is NT it's more like sub-5 at most.
Agree

Dating apps=reality

Bluepilled AF:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:. Do you think a 7/10 is rotting? Or even a 6/10,JFL

Top 15% is cope it’s top 10% in real life

If you're younger than 30 and older than 18, only attractive men have girlfriends, unless you're pulling JBF from a younger age.

I have yet to see this rule broken in about 2 months since I have noticed it. Average men 18+ get nothing.

I'm out in public everyday, and voluntarily in public a few times a week.

Just because foids never approach sub8 men it doesent mean it's over, but as a sub8 man if you are not a truecel looking and have PERFECT game, grooming habbits, style and personality, you can ascend

If you're younger than 30 and older than 18, only attractive men have girlfriends, unless you're pulling JBF from a younger age.

I have yet to see this rule broken in about 2 months since I have noticed it. Average men 18+ get nothing.

I'm out in public everyday, and voluntarily in public a few times a week.
Maybe true. I do see lots of average looking guys with a woman but they seem to all be 30+. Younger guys are usually above average, though certainly not Chad. True Chads are so rare it's fucking absurd to claim they're the only ones getting anything.

Just because foids never approach sub8 men it doesent mean it's over, but as a sub8 man if you are not a truecel looking and have PERFECT game, grooming habbits, style and personality, you can ascend
Wrooooong

It’s the truth
For real mate you need to go outside if you believe that. Normalfags may struggle but the majority of them still hold down relationships, which is most guaranteed way of getting sex. We are here because we're below even normies.

Though I'll add the most important thing is access to women. The reason even a 6/10 normie may be single is because he's an atomized bugman who can only meet women through dating apps. To him, sub-8 law seems to be the truth, and it may as well be.

Last edited:
Most incels are 7s
False. This site would be a wasteland if the majority of users were 7/10. They wouldn’t even be on this forum they’d already have girlfriends.