Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub8 men older than 25 are roaming around like zombies

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
The absolute reality of sub8 men today.

Once these men are out of college it's like they become lost in space and time, they're mostly single or in a relationship that is falling apart and they're approaching incel-tier life (if they haven't lived it already).

The lack of standards most of them have is also eye-opening. They are willing to date any woman, anytime, anywhere, in order just to get some slight validation and meaning in their lives. And they still fail most of the time. The dating market is obviously very tough for them but they mostly deny it in ridiculous ways.

The quality of life that these men live is absolute garbage. There is more dignity in being poor in Africa than this.

The lack of standards most of them have is also eye-opening. They are willing to date any woman, anytime, anywhere, in order just to get some slight validation and meaning in their lives. And they still fail most of the time. The dating market is obviously very tough for them but they mostly deny it in ridiculous ways.
Their life will be a downwards spiral of Loneliness and they'll never know why

dude close to me married a nasty older single mom when he was 27, healthy, young and at his peak.

his only sin? he was isolated from friends and was kind of a low 7 or so in looks, only able to date through work or other low tier methods

so he got shit shoved directly into his mouth

then the entire rest of his life up to this point was spent hanging on to that atrocious FARCE of a marriage and relationship as the woman tried to fuck him over and make his life hell, and he was so desperate to stick with her that he burned bridges all around him including with me

welcome to the world of sub8 tryhards

Once these men are out of college it's like they become lost in space and time, they're mostly single or in a relationship that is falling apart and they're approaching incel-tier life (if they haven't lived it already).

The quality of life that these men live is absolute garbage. There is more dignity in being poor in Africa than this.

perfect description of being "old" in the west and male

your life is drive to work, to grocery store, then back home. talk to a woman and risk going to jail.

As the last part of your post "Theres no dignity as a man in the west" very true.

They don't know that it's over.
: (

Don't wanna live this life

Every sub8 has to try SEAmaxxing. If youre white you can play white trophy gaijin game.

This is what society wanted

Chads ruin all women before school ever ends, then your normal man is left with absolute trash. There will be civil wars. I just ask that the winning side open their eyes, and take the black pill.

dude close to me married a nasty older single mom when he was 27, healthy, young and at his peak.

his only sin? he was isolated from friends and was kind of a low 7 or so in looks, only able to date through work or other low tier methods

so he got shit shoved directly into his mouth

then the entire rest of his life up to this point was spent hanging on to that atrocious FARCE of a marriage and relationship as the woman tried to fuck him over and make his life hell, and he was so desperate to stick with her that he burned bridges all around him including with me

welcome to the world of sub8 tryhards

LMAO. I went to HS with a guy who was legit 6.5/10 and married some fat single mom with 3 kids. I couldn't believe it when I saw the pics on facebook. To be fair the guy was a weirdo personality wise.

Living with no romantic or career (cope) direction is a form of purgatory.

Very accurate OP. I know a Chad who wants to go out to bars even after a funeral because he knows new pussy is guaranteed. The other guys who carried the coffin with him just wanted to go back home and LDAR.

Sounds like me, when I’m out in public I’m just a walking zombie. But seriously most people are attached onto their phones that they’re more zombified then me

people deny it but once you get past childhood you are an expendable tool to society. Wageslaving is the most life draining depressing bs you can do

people deny it but once you get past childhood you are an expendable tool to society. Wageslaving is the most life draining depressing bs you can do
Pretty much high school is teaching you how to be a corporate wage slave

Well, I have this absolute garbage quality of life AND extremely poor.

Being sub 8 is not life.
We aren't alive

it is in the interest of civilization that there is many, many copes available to pacify these men

I wish all men got love, affection, respect, and support regardless of their status and looks like all women do.

It's not quite as bad for 7s and some 6s but spot on for 5s. Then they'll marry a decrepit post wall foid, making them feel proud and fulfilled. Well temporarily, until they have to deal with the dead bedroom and such. The life of an average man nowadays is sad, though not even close to our suffering. Despite the better health care and tech life is less fulfilling for sub-7 men than in the past. This is a water is wet post here but your average normie and all :soy: would aggressively deny it.

Their life will be a downwards spiral of Loneliness and they'll never know why
It ain't gonna stop unless they revolt against the Js living in 5th Ave penthouses and Bride Path mansions.

Chads ruin all women before school ever ends, then your normal man is left with absolute trash. There will be civil wars. I just ask that the winning side open their eyes, and take the black pill.

In any event of a civil war, you will get your wish.

Being bluepilled is a self-imposed handicap. They will be the first to be slaughtered by the most ruthless.

Yeah no kidding.
I just shuffle my feet with dead stare and make money for my boss until my brain feels like mush and then i fall into my bed to sleep.

It ain't gonna stop unless they revolt against the Js living in 5th Ave penthouses and Bride Path mansions.
Not even that Will help