Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sub8 is the tallcel is fakecel of 2020

??

• Sub8 is law, face is king

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Sub8 is law, tallcel is fakecel

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Sub8 is cope, face is king

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Sub8 is cope, tallcel is fakecel

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
With the same 50-50 distribution. Which side will emerge victorious and reign on the ashes of the fallen? :waitwhat:

Me

90559276 mongo2jakebeaton rekkers

Sub8 is law, face is king.

To deny that is to deny that smartphones exist

Imagine thinking sub 8 is fake. If you aren’t chad, women won’t approach you.

This horse is already dead and beaten enough

Imagine thinking sub 8 is fake. If you aren’t chad, women won’t approach you.
Agreed 100%. This is a very basic blackpill that some people here are too stupid to understand.

SUB8 DENIERS WONT TOUCH THIS.

Sub-8 is failed normie cope and tallcel is fakecel.
If you are 6'4" you can slay no problem, you'd need a legitimately deformed face to be incel at that height.

6'4 is tall but people here claim that 6' flat is tallfag fakecel

stfu ur just a retard muuuhhh greycel muh im smarter than u cuz I spend my days on the Internet :feelstastyman:

nice argument brah go back to IT.

Agreed 100%. This is a very basic blackpill that some people here are too stupid to understand.

SUB8 DENIERS WONT TOUCH THIS.
I think chadlites can get approached sometimes.

Sub-8 is failed normie cope and tallcel is fakecel.
If you are 6'4" you can slay no problem, you'd need a legitimately deformed face to be incel at that height.
If I was 2 inches taller then I would slay, even though I'm a KV and was the tallest guy in my HS class which had athletic Chads.
Cope

Sub8 is law, face is king.

To deny that is to deny that smartphones exist
You contradict yourself by saying that the face is the king, because a 6 or 7 man with a good face could have sex, even if he is not so tall.

You contradict yourself by saying that the face is the king, because a 6 or 7 man with a good face could have sex, even if he is not so tall.

Face is king means it is more important not that it's the only thing that matters

Height doesn't matter bro, even though women unanimously want to mass murder short men and put a minimum height of 6'3" on dating apps.
Height by itself doesn't do shit.

Do they get approached or do they get IOIs? I've seen them get IOIs around me, but not approached yet.
Both tbh , Mind you I include texting them first as approach.

Height by itself doesn't do shit.
The first thing people perceive about you is your size in reality. When you walk around the biggest man is the one who gets the most glares and looks. In photos and online dating it's your face.

If you are a 4/10 facially but 6'4+ you become a 6/10.

The first thing people perceive about you is your size in reality. When you walk around the biggest man is the one who gets the most glares and looks. In photos and online dating it's your face.

If you are a 4/10 facially but 6'4+ you become a 6/10.
So 2 extra inches would make me ascend even though I have a 3/10 horseface :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Face is king means it is more important not that it's the only thing that matters
However, you chose that option, which gives priority to the face, even if you say that it is not so important, even if you say that it is not the only factor. A more logical option would be sub 8 is delayed and the face is king, since this option gives more opportunities.

So 2 extra inches would make me ascend even though I have a 3/10 horseface :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You might be norman-tier if you consider that ascending yeah.

It's really simple whatever draws in attention first in whatever environment is the most important trait. If an average looking celebrity walks in no matter who he is he mogs every guy in the room despite his face.

True. you need 1 or 2 other good traits like frame , race , face
Height and frame are largely the same and I think he's white.

However, you chose that option, which gives priority to the face, even if you say that it is not so important, even if you say that it is not the only factor. A more logical option would be sub 8 is delayed and the face is king, since this option gives more opportunities.

Sub 8 is "delayed" is not an option

Still 50-50 damn

True. you need 1 or 2 other good traits like frame , race , face
You might be norman-tier if you consider that ascending yeah.

It's really simple whatever draws in attention first in whatever environment is the most important trait. If an average looking celebrity walks in no matter who he is he mogs every guy in the room despite his face.

Height and frame are largely the same and I think he's white.
Tall and white also doesn't do shit by itself. Plus, I have wide hips, wide waist, narrow clavicles and a 4 inch dick along my elongo death face. It never began.

Tall and white also doesn't do shit by itself. Plus, I have wide hips, wide waist, narrow clavicles and a 4 inch dick along my elongo death face. It never began.
It’s over for you

Do you think that you might have Klinefelters?

You don't see a lot of tall people like that tbh.

Do you think that you might have Klinefelters?

You don't see a lot of tall people like that tbh.
I actually don't. My chromosones are normal lmao. Genetics are just that shitty.

I actually don't. My chromosones are normal lmao. Genetics are just that shitty.
What do you think about trying to fraud your frame with shoulder pads and things like that?

What do you think about trying to fraud your frame with shoulder pads and things like that?
They would have to be massive and super noticeable pads lmao.

An incel group needs to do a social experiment in public and put these laws to the test, and record it.

Chad can get any 8/10 woman he wants but for some reason, people here think he also likes to fuck 4-5-6-7s too :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Can y'all just stop promoting this debate bullshit?
:feelsUgh: :feelsUnreal:
The sub8 law is veeeery ambigous and I've seen it being proven wrong many times but it still applies to most aspects of my life.
Those are my two cents

Chad can get any 8/10 woman he wants but for some reason, people here think he also likes to fuck 4-5-6-7s too :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
well when she offers herself on a plate why would chad say no? she tells the bitch to come suck his dick at 1am and kicks her out after she drinks his cum. that's someone looksmatch, forever ruined

My god, The amount of copes is insane here. Both of you numbskull Postmaxxers need to understand the meaning of a theory. By it's very nature Sub8 "Theory" is NOT fact. The very name disproves of this. While it is a Theory, many things about this Theory is and can be compounded in reality. So both of you are correct and wrong at the same time. An veridical paradox if you will.

My god, The amount of copes is insane here. Both of you numbskull Postmaxxers need to understand the meaning of a theory. By it's very nature Sub8 "Theory" is NOT fact. The very name disproves of this. While it is a Theory, many things about this Theory is and can be compounded in reality. So both of you are correct and wrong at the same time. An periodical paradox if you will.

It's over for autocorrectcels
So enough of this stupid and Dubious debate on muh "Sub8" Theorem or "Sub8" is cope bullshit. Honestly, its tiring watching oldcels and people who are respectable PostCels Duke it out over a fucking Theorem. Need I remind you gentlemen, a theory is "a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained." So not facts but ideas.

Last edited:
So enough of this stupid and Dubious debate on muh "Sub8" Theorem or "Sub8" is cope bullshit. Honestly, its tiring watching oldcels and people who are respectable PostCels Duke it out over a fucking Theorem. Need I remind you gentlemen, a theory is "a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained." So not facts but ideas.
I can't resist tbh.

Sub 8 is cope, if you are under 8 you may not get much attention from women, but you'll still get something if you are at least a normie. Face is king, but height still something important, mostly if you are too short. In normal cases, height is just something to define mogs and comparisons, but is allways better to have a good face with normal height, than being a tall and having a normal face.