Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sub NT Life

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
“Why are you so quiet you should talk more brah!!! :soy:
I talk more and I get ignored or I just get made fun of

“Why don’t you make eye contact you’re creeping me out Sweaty :foidSoy:
I make more eye contact, they’re visibly more uncomfortable and they look away the moment I make eye contact

“Why don’t you just go to the gym bro :feels:
The entire gym is a massive mog fest and then here’s me with my subhuman fat distribution genetics. Been to the gym for a year and I still look subhuman. Gyno and Indian dad bod skinny fat. At this point I don’t even go for physique I just go for a mental boost

“Just get a job bro :soy::soy:
What so I can just Slave my 50 years away without making any friends because I’m too fuckin autistic and weird? So I have to deal with Normies everyday that makes me want to kill myself? I feel like a fuckin subhuman untermensch. I would rather kms then sacrifice my life for mr. Schlomo scheckelstein

“Why don’t you just do Friday prayers bro :feels:
What so I can cry and get on my knees for some Middle Eastern sand nigga god who doesn’t give a fuck about me and made me reach breaking point? Why should I give my time and energy to this foidbrained god? Fuck them.

“Just love your mom and dad bro :feels::feels:
Love the bitch who ignorantly bought me into this world by mating with a sub 5?? Love the bitch who’s always screaming the house down like a whore? Love the bitch who always talks down on me?

Love the nigga who’s never taught me anything? Love the nigga who’s never been a role model and a masculine figure in my life? Love the nigga who’s always screaming the house down everyday?

No thanks bro. To hell with all of it

I do my own little prayer each night before going to sleep, wishing I won't wake up.

I do my own little prayer each night before going to sleep, wishing I won't wake up.
I should do that If god does exist and isn’t described like how pissslam and christcucks and Jews portrays god to be insecure and foidbrained and making all his worshipers his little cucks, I will pray to that god

Choso jujutsu kaisen

I talk more and I get ignored or I just get made fun of

“Why don’t you make eye contact you’re creeping me out Sweaty :foidSoy:
I make more eye contact, they’re visibly more uncomfortable and they look away the moment I make eye contact

“Why don’t you just go to the gym bro :feels:
The entire gym is a massive mog fest and then here’s me with my subhuman fat distribution genetics. Been to the gym for a year and I still look subhuman. Gyno and Indian dad bod skinny fat. At this point I don’t even go for physique I just go for a mental boost

“Just get a job bro :soy::soy:
What so I can just Slave my 50 years away without making any friends because I’m too fuckin autistic and weird? So I have to deal with Normies everyday that makes me want to kill myself? I feel like a fuckin subhuman untermensch. I would rather kms then sacrifice my life for mr. Schlomo scheckelstein

“Why don’t you just do Friday prayers bro :feels:
What so I can cry and get on my knees for some Middle Eastern sand nigga god who doesn’t give a fuck about me and made me reach breaking point? Why should I give my time and energy to this foidbrained god? Fuck them.

“Just love your mom and dad bro :feels::feels:
Love the bitch who ignorantly bought me into this world by mating with a sub 5?? Love the bitch who’s always screaming the house down like a whore? Love the bitch who always talks down on me?

Love the nigga who’s never taught me anything? Love the nigga who’s never been a role model and a masculine figure in my life? Love the nigga who’s always screaming the house down everyday?

No thanks bro. To hell with all of it

Take steroids

bro do you collect neetbuxx? how do you get by without a job

never began for those of us who are neurodivergent

if you are ugly AND autistic might as well kys and get it over with to be honest theres nothing to this shit life

never began for those of us who are neurodivergent

if you are ugly AND autistic might as well kys and get it over with to be honest theres nothing to this shit life
Cope cope cope then rope

bro do you collect neetbuxx? how do you get by without a job
I got an increase after trying to rope at a cliff but didn’t have the balls to jump yet I should’ve gotten drunk :lul:

I got an increase after trying to rope at a cliff but didn’t have the balls to jump yet I should’ve gotten drunk :lul:
honestly man i have always been too high inhib to rope only way i was able to attempt was by going out on a cocktail of benzos and fent unfortunately i got found and saved even though id have died if theyd been late by even a minute jfl

honestly man i have always been too high inhib to rope only way i was able to attempt was by going out on a cocktail of benzos and fent unfortunately i got found and saved even though id have died if theyd been late by even a minute jfl
If I had benzos and fent I would go to some random forest with no people in the middle of the night and OD there… you know it’s annoying when normie faggots try to save you during a rope attempt just to make themselves think they’re good people it’s such an ego thing to them

If I had benzos and fent I would go to some random forest with no people in the middle of the night and OD there… you know it’s annoying when normie faggots try to save you during a rope attempt just to make themselves think they’re good people it’s such an ego thing to them
being saved is bad enough as it is but whats worse is when youre conscious again and you go home and all these fuckers come to you and virtue signal and repeat the same bluepilled bullshit over and over again displaying a kindergartners level of comprehension of a life different than theirs

being saved is bad enough as it is but whats worse is when youre conscious again and you go home and all these fuckers come to you and virtue signal and repeat the same bluepilled bullshit over and over again displaying a kindergartners level of comprehension of a life different than theirs
:lul: :lul: :lul: They really love playing the Jesus card like they’re wiser and holier than thou I wish all of them faggots would fuck off and know their place

It's pathetic that normies still tell me this as a grown man, they talk to me like I'm a timid child.
Pure suifuel i get the same treatment even when I’m a grown ass man people treat me like a child this is the fruits of being a sub 5 non NT man

:lul: :lul: :lul: They really love playing the Jesus card like they’re wiser and holier than thou I wish all of them would fuck off and know their place
i had a mental breakdown over being ugly and autistic once in front of my mom and my stacylite aunt suggested i should try becoming a monk if it bothers me so much jfl :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

i had a mental breakdown over being ugly and autistic once in front of my mom and my stacylite aunt suggested i should try becoming a monk if it bothers me so much jfl :lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Our type of people and foids we both live in totally different worlds they don’t understand shit but what’s ironic is that we understand their solipsistic narcissistic mindsets inside out and it pisses them off Jfl

Monks aren’t happy monks are the biggest copers Jfl they’re bored out of their minds and they secretly want to do all of this hedonistic shit people do in the west. They have nothing to let go of no money no sex no nothing they’re born losers and they think they’re winners by letting go of nothing they achieved nothing

Fuckers act like you are teenager and don't know anything, haven't tried anything, haven't experienced anything when the reality is you are grown ass man and you think the way you do because that's what's actually happened in your life.

God damn I hate this shit tier "advice." Just shut up

Take steroids
I don’t want to become a fat sub5 autistic ogre bro that’s worse people will try to kill me like they killed that 60 year old Slav

Fuckers act like you are teenager and don't know anything, haven't tried anything, haven't experienced anything when the reality is you are grown ass man and you think the way you do because that's what's actually happened in your life.

God damn I hate this shit tier "advice." Just shut up
People get an ego trip by giving advice they think they’re so wise they think they know our life when really they’re clueless as fuck and would rope within living 4 days of our daily lives there’s such a difference in perspective and perception they will never understand us
People love playing the big wise dad card but when really they are big fat retards who think they’re smart and wise when they’re retarded

shoulda locked the door then

Monks aren’t happy monks are the biggest copers Jfl they’re bored out of their minds and they secretly want to do all of this hedonistic shit people do in the west. They have nothing to let go of no money no sex no nothing they’re born losers and they think they’re winners by letting go of nothing they achieved nothing
yes lol monks are the most delusional copers alive theres a reason every single monk out there is a sub5. never seen a chad monk in my life jfl, theres this rehab video where hes dissecting dr k's advice and dr k gives this anecdote of when he wanted to become a monk but the head monk was astounded and said something along the lines of "but youre wealthy and you can get women" jfl and couldnt understand why he would want to become one

yes lol monks are the most delusional copers alive theres a reason every single monk out there is a sub5. never seen a chad monk in my life jfl, theres this rehab video where hes dissecting dr k's advice and dr k gives this anecdote of when he wanted to become a monk but the head monk was astounded and said something along the lines of "but youre wealthy and you can get women" jfl and couldnt understand why he would want to become one
:lul: :lul: Yeah I was thinking of that video. Tbh monks should kill themselves and reincarnatemaxx to be born in the west

Way too relatable