Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub 8 = death explained

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
When people say sub 8 = death we are not saying its impossible to get a girlfriend or sex if you are sub 8, we are saying if you are sub 8 you can never receive true love or affection from women. Even a 4/10 can trick a women into having sex or being in a relationship with him I see it all the time but the women will never truly love him for who he really is, the same goes for 5s and 6s too, 7/10 is a gray area.

alpha destiny ?
No destiny the game, people who used the forum said "bump" if they agreed with the post or tried to keep their post at the top, he said bump so I was curious if he's from the forum

No destiny the game, people who used the forum said "bump" if they agreed with the post or tried to keep their post at the top, he said bump so I was curious if he's from the forum
Ohh I see what you mean. I think forum posters in general "bump up" their threads to revive them (a.k.a bring it to the top like you said). I've seen other forums use the term

I don't know if you can't be loved at sub 8, I think that might be a cope. I honestly think you can be loved even if you're a 5

It's sub 5 where things get tricky

I don't know if you can't be loved at sub 8, I think that might be a cope. I honestly think you can be loved even if you're a 5

It's sub 5 where things get tricky
lets be honest a 5/10 is invisible to women

lets be honest a 5/10 is invisible to women
Invisible, but a woman can still love you if you happen to get a shot with her in that range if you're extremely lucky. 4 and below is when it's fucking over and you'll never ever be loved.

I made a thread on this a while back. 8/10 is the magic number where girls start acting like guys by giving you numbers and straight up admiring you like men do for attractive women.

After knowing shit like that happens to other guys why even bother

Lol@wining and dining the cunts

Cope.

Its Sub6 = Death, not sub8

Invisible, but a woman can still love you if you happen to get a shot with her in that range if you're extremely lucky. 4 and below is when it's fucking over and you'll never ever be loved.
You must not be blackpilled 4-5/10 is only enough to meet the standards to be a cuckold

Sub8 = struggle, Sub5 = death.

These number arguments are so autistic.

Cope like a pope, I would do anything to become a 7/10.

You must not be blackpilled 4-5/10 is only enough to meet the standards to be a cuckold

Cope af. 4 sometimes and 5 most of the time is enough to be semi loved by a looksmatch - 1/2 if you're NT.

we are saying if you are sub 8 you can never receive true love or affection from women
There's still a way for an 8+ to dissolve a woman's oxytocin bond to him instantly, and that is if he becomes severely depressed or suffers some debilitating injury/illness.

And while we're arguing numbers like autists, it's implied that attractiveness is normally distributed, so the top 20 percent would correspond to ~7/10, not 8.

Cope af. 4 sometimes and 5 most of the time is enough to be semi loved by a looksmatch - 1/2 if you're NT.
so many bluepilled cucktears infiltrators here. Do you realize a 4-5/10 woman doesn't give a shit about her looksmatch, she can hop on tinder and have chad fuck her asshole at any time of the day

True love is a myth idc if a woman loves me or not

lol I made a thread on this. It's spot on. Much cope in here for the ones denying this fact of life.

There's still a way for an 8+ to dissolve a woman's oxytocin bond to him instantly, and that is if he becomes severely depressed or suffers some debilitating injury/illness.

And while we're arguing numbers like autists, it's implied that attractiveness is normally distributed, so the top 20 percent would correspond to ~7/10, not 8.
But 6+ is the top 20%

Look at the studies 6+ literally consist of over half of the top 20%

When people say sub 8 = death we are not saying its impossible to get a girlfriend or sex if you are sub 8, we are saying if you are sub 8 you can never receive true love or affection from women. Even a 4/10 can trick a women into having sex or being in a relationship with him I see it all the time but the women will never truly love him for who he really is, the same goes for 5s and 6s too, 7/10 is a gray area.
I think you have to put at 6+ just base on 6+ being the top 20% of guys.

so many bluepilled cucktears infiltrators here. Do you realize a 4-5/10 woman doesn't give a shit about her looksmatch, she can hop on tinder and have chad fuck her asshole at any time of the day
I'm not talking about tinder you mongoloid. 4-5s who are NT as fuck meet their girls through social circles.

These number arguments are so autistic.
I Agree The Argument Is Futile Because Plenty Of Guys Who Are Unattractive Have Women And They Are Not All for Money Or Status. The evidence pretty much as that their is no definitive answer to can will truly love average and unattractive guys

Have you ever shared a pic before?

I am a legit 1.5/10 confirmed by my immediate family members and friends, so there is no point sharing my pic.

True love is a myth idc if a woman loves me or not
Exactly.... Lets be real.
Most of the fuckers here want a warm moist hole for their dick.

The love is bullshit. Women change like the weather. There is a always a Chad with a bigger dick.

I am a legit 1.5/10 confirmed by my immediate family members and friends, so there is no point sharing my pic.
What makes you ugly? Can you describe it at least? Facially I mean.

I'm not talking about tinder you mongoloid. 4-5s who are NT as fuck meet their girls through social circles.
What do you mean your not talking about tinder. It still exists !!!! you dummy, meaning that women have access to chads at a moments notice. you really think your 4-5/10 girl is going to stay loyal to you when a 8+ chad comes her way

What makes you ugly? Can you describe it at least? Facially I mean.
"You are one ugly ass motherfucker, just like your dad" my grandpa said seeing me just after I was born. Learned about it while I was 4 or 5, don't remember.

What do you mean your not talking about tinder. It still exists !!!! you dummy, meaning that women have access to chads at a moments notice. you really think your 4-5/10 girl is going to stay loyal to you when a 8+ chad comes her way

Lmao Chad won't go for the 2's and 3's that the NT normie 4's and 5's are getting from social circles. Maybe she'll cheat on you with a super desperate chadlite from tinder, but probably not. I'd say it's 50/50 or worse that she stays loyal, but still a chance and worth the shot if you have it.

Honestly stop taking your cope and realize it's not that horrible unless you're truly subhuman in terms of social skills and looks. You're probably an autistic normie who can't get laid because not NT and you're coping hard.

"You are one ugly ass motherfucker, just like your dad" my grandpa said seeing me just after I was born. Learned about it while I was 4 or 5, don't remember.
Haha I mean like what's wrong with you facially? Frog eyes? Crooked nose? No lips? No eyebrows?