Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SUB 7 ???

He doesn’t look like a normie or at least not like a mid or high tier normie.He looks more like a 4/10 or 5/10

He doesn’t look like a normie or at least not like a mid or high tier normie.He looks more like a 4/10 or 5/10
Okay...based on some of the comments...I perceived him to be a normie

This guy is at least 5/10 unless he is a giga manlet. He has no business calling himself an incel when noodlewhores exist to be the slaves of guys who look like this.

This guy is at least 5/10 unless he is a giga manlet. He has no business calling himself an incel when noodlewhores exist to be the slaves of guys who look like this.
Could be a mentalcel

But wait...do not foids determine who is an incel? I mean..is this not an indicator that the stakes are getting higher? Noodle whores are becoming more liberal as the right wing of these countries have become more imperialistic and white Americans are not as desired as they used to be...

He's normie range. Still mogs the fuck out of me.

5/10 is enough to be an incel if you are autistic

Yea...and normies 5-6s are getting rejected now...hard body
It's what I and many others have been saying. It's not just ugly guys like me anymore, any sub-7 male has it rough now.

Yep.

He just needs to SEA max or just go to the club and find himself an Asian bitch is all.

He literally can’t be an incel if he just puts in some basic effort such as this.

Hell he could probably get a good looking light skin half breed black bitch if he wanted.

Yep.

He just needs to SEA max or just go to the club and find himself an Asian bitch is all.

He literally can’t be an incel if he just puts in some basic effort such as this.

Hell he could probably get a good looking light skin half breed black bitch if he wanted.
Lol....the race pill or JBW is outdated.. .these minority foids have been liberated and are not hung up on just dealing with any white dude...if anything . They would rather deal with a well groomed blk dude or a basketball player type over JBW normies..