Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sub 7 theory = bullshit

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★★★
Everyone here who unironically thinks being a sub 7 in attractiveness can make you an incel should be banned and have their face sprayed with a flamethrower. I guarantee most of those users are fakecels who are just too lazy to get their asses out of their basement and for them the redpill advice would actually work

To be an incel, one has to be under 6'2 tall and have a face that is a sub 5 on the PSL scale. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ELSE. sub 5, or get the fuck out, because you are in the wrong place

My interpretation of this, is that it just means 5-6/10 guys will inevitably get cucked & cheated on by a 7/10+

I agree. Sub 7-8 is basically a cope. However, it is also the threshold when foids start to genuinely feel attracted for you and being used as a commodity of economical exploaitation.

My interpretation of this, is that it just means 5-6/10 guys will inevitably get cucked & cheated on by a 7/10+
That does make a lot of sense but those guys definitely can't be true incels

. However, it is also the threshold when foids start to genuinely feel attracted for you and being used as a commodity of economical exploaitation.
This is also fair- and both economical exploitation in the betabuxx & SMV sense.
That does make a lot of sense but those guys definitely can't be true incels
Yeah I agree they can't, it just means the above more or less.

Everyone here who unironically thinks being a sub 7 in attractiveness can make you an incel should be banned and have their face sprayed with a flamethrower. I guarantee most of those users are fakecels who are just too lazy to get their asses out of their basement and for them the redpill advice would actually work

To be an incel, one has to be under 6'2 tall and have a face that is a sub 5 on the PSL scale. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ELSE. sub 5, or get the fuck out, because you are in the wrong place
I agree. Sub 7-8 is basically a cope. However, it is also the threshold when foids start to genuinely feel attracted for you and being used as a commodity of economical exploaitation.
This is also fair- and both economical exploitation in the betabuxx & SMV sense.

Yeah I agree they can't, it just means the above more or less.

only the ugly can be incel

ban any fakecel fag with BPD or tallfags

Its obvious but there is many fakecels here who refuse to hear it

5 to 7/10 men can get sex even if they might end up getting betabuxxed. Call me a cuck but I think its worth it. All I want is to breed
Under 5 can't betabuxx in your opinion ?

I don't think so. Nobody wants sub 5s
Idk I think there is hope for sub5 with betabuxx, but none of us want that because it's cucked as fuck and gonna be in a state of sexual aversion where she won't play ball and satisfy you sexually, just use you for the money.

Heavily doubt so
sub 1-2, disabledcels, klinefelter, micropenis etc I doubt it but if you are ''perfectly'' healthy and just looks, height is your issue betabuxx is possible

That's it. They're technically no incels, but betabuxxers at best. Modern foids are so used to fuck around with Chads that they aren't physically attracted to a normie or even a high-tier normie. He gets Chad's leftover and can pay for a nagging wife who will divorce-rape him.

5 to 7/10 men can get sex even if they might end up getting betabuxxed. Call me a cuck but I think its worth it. All I want is to breed
Then have fun raising Tyrone's kids.
Even if she lets you impregnate her, she'll divorce-rape you after three years and take/get the children. You will rot again in your shitty apartment, paying lots of alimony and eventually rope because the kids will hate you now. Because the foid told them that you're a big asshole, the divorce was your fault because you're a selfish mf. You have another woman now who's more important than the kids. Foids do such evil things every day and tell such lies.

If you're a 5.5+ you can pull as long as you're low inhib and at least average height (5'10" or above).

I think people joke when they say "sub8" to mock ridiculous female standards.

sub7 is obviously not incel because that is normie level you will still get a little pum pum imo

ur retard im gonna beat u lil nigg up for this

What does it make me if I got rated by one person as a 3.8 on reddit, but got called "handsome" by relatives, less than a few old women, some landwhales and some blue pilled pussy simp "men" despite never getting a genuine match on Tinder?

Still too generous. No way 6'1 4/10 guy is gonna be a virgin at 25 unless mentalcel perhaps.

What does it make me if I got rated by one person as a 3.8 on reddit, but got called "handsome" by relatives, less than a few old women, some landwhales and some blue pilled pussy simp "men" despite never getting a genuine match on Tinder?
You are an incel then