Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub 5 tiktokker gets bullied for 1000s to see

Runt171

Runt171

Veteran
★★★
9E6BE28B 77C3 4F4E 9D93 E50FB6168B53

He is a “fitness “ tiktoker he got popular a year ago because he started his “fitness journey” trying to gain weight because he was very skinny

It has been a year now and he has made basically no progress at all and he gets alot of hate because he started trying to be an influencer instead of taking gaining weight seriously and started posting cringy edits of himself instead of working out and ended up losing the weight he did gain

Recently Ed matthews has been streaming with him and the streams are basically just jack trying to fit in and not realising hes being mocked and bullied for views
Theres so many blackpills to be found just from this its actually a brutal watch if you see the entire streams they did together
Genuinely such a painful watch

the awkward way he trys to fit in he reminds me of myself when I was 15 I used to get bullied by a guy very similar to ed

He must be autistic if he doesnt know hes being bullied he is so painfully bluepilled too its going to be brutal for him if he ever becomes blackpilled I doubt he would be able to cope

Jack has been simping for this OF girl he tried defending this cunt and then she laughed at his attempt with eds gf because they see him as a joke

Brutal blackpill from ed too :feelskek:

He tried kissing this same OF girl and got rejected infront of 1000s of people

He lost his sponsorship with myprotein because of this
Imagine if he was a chad and did this it would have gone a completely different way

This ed matthews guy is genuinely such a piece of shit but he still lives a way better life then all of us because he looks good

“Just have a good personality brooo”

Attachments

• trim.0A0E480C-106A-4496-A563-5602AAFBCA4E.MOV
    11.7 MB
  • C9EEC9EF-B421-4EA6-8E39-9BA42E34D5AB.png
    C9EEC9EF-B421-4EA6-8E39-9BA42E34D5AB.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 173
Why would he subject himself to this ?

He probably thinks he will get pussy out of it somehow

ed ain't big enough to be acting like that

No this guy is genuinely retarded. People hate him because he says he is bulking but doesn’t eat enough calories to put on any weight or muscle. And somehow he’s a famous “fitness” influencer who makes money from it. I fucking hate this fucker

The reason he accepts this treatment is because he is scared to be alone tbh. If he was left with his thoughts he would probably rope.

he is low iq or grifting

No this guy is genuinely retarded. People hate him because he says he is bulking but doesn’t eat enough calories to put on any weight or muscle. And somehow he’s a famous “fitness” influencer who makes money from it. I fucking hate this fucker
I dont like him either hes a bluepilled dumbass and he doesnt help himself at all
I feel like he knows hes being bullied but he ignores it because he thinks he will get pussy from this eventually

The reason he accepts this treatment is because he is scared to be alone tbh. If he was left with his thoughts he would probably rope.
He had other people that collabed with him that actually treated him decently and supported him but he ditched them to chill with ed and the of girls

I don't feel any sympathy because he voluntarily chose to be and post on the brainrot that is tiktok. He's a fucking sheep just like the rest of them.

what a cuck he deserves what he gets

the streams he did with ed are a good example of the treatment that non intimidating sub 5s get
He gets violated constantly for such little things because they know he cant do anything about it

what a cuck he deserves what he gets
He honestly does he chose to be a simp
After this girl rejected him he moved onto simping for another of girl

People like this need to be blackpilled so they don’t embarrass themselves so much and simp but this mf is terminally bluepilled

I dont like him either hes a bluepilled dumbass and he doesnt help himself at all
I feel like he knows hes being bullied but he ignores it because he thinks he will get pussy from this eventually
He’s a simp and a cuck and hangs out with of whores

Mogs me to hell and back

this guys 6'1 btw, he ascends the moment he stops eating like an anorexic 14 year old foid

this guys 6'1 btw, he ascends the moment he stops eating like an anorexic 14 year old foid
No he doesnt his face is sub 5 hes also autistic asf and I doubt he will ever put on weight

No he doesnt his face is sub 5 hes also autistic asf and I doubt he will ever put on weight
average looking guy for the uk and nt mogs this whole forum

average looking guy for the uk and nt mogs this whole forum
He isnt average looking I live in the uk and he is noticeably ugly I barely see anyone that looks as bad as this guy
Hes also nowhere near being nt im pretty sure he’s genuinely autistic from the stream I saw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back