Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub 5 Inch Dicklet = Over!

And just when I thought we shitskins dick mogged everyone, we actually have tinier dicks than asians

i will never be a foids erotic dream

Dick size is cope because even if you have a massive dick if you are ugly is over

like creativity and better memory
Lel those are asians, asians are the ones behind gayming/tech/animation/etc...
What the hell have we curries achieved other than drug traffic?

Surprised that sub is still around tbh.
I thought it got purged alongside practically all other reddit blackpill communities.

sub-7 inch = dicklet

5 inches = 12,7 cm.

I think I have 3 inch at the moment (I gained some weight and it's a bit smaller now).
9-10cm when I last measured.

It never began
Fat stores around dick, so if you are fat you are missing 2-3 cm that would be visible if you were normal weight.

I'm skinnyfat. And it was around 9-10 before I gained weight.

It also much smaller when not hard. It doesn't even look like a dick:fuk:.
There are grower and shower types.
Growers are 2-3 cm flaccid and showers are like 7 cm+ flaccid. Both can be same lenghts while erected.

Example of grower is an David sculpture:

There were people debating that this sculpture penis is too small, but they didnt know there are diffrent kind of penises and flaccid penis doesnt say anything at all.
However women look at guys croach all the time to check if its big - its nonsesne, but thats what they do.

Last edited: