Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sub 5 gets his soul sucked out

Couldn't let the guy have it. She had to make it clear that it's Chad only, otherwise normies might get funny ideas

As soon as she said "Us kissing was the most horrifying thing" , you can see Rupert Grint died a little on the inside. Brutal.

JFL at her trying to back up herself by saying that "we can't kiss. Its so wrong because he and I are like siblings :foidSoy:"

reminds me of when noodlewhores bring up the excuse of not wanting to date ricecels cuz it makes them feel like they're dating their brother

What a stuck up cunt

Rupert statusmaxxed to the point of being an iconic actor in the hearts of many millennials and zoomers who grew up with Harry Potter. Yet not even someone like him could escape the reality of the blackpill. On that day he remembered that no matter how famous he was, he will always be a weak-chinned, round-faced, pale ginger boy. Foids can be attracted to his fame, his status or his money but they will never desire him physically. To add insult to the injury, he was annihilated by Reddit's favorite princess whore too. This world is sick :feelsclown:

jfl holy fuck that's brutal. but i believe he's married with a kid so he's already past us. and this isn't even the first time she's said something like this, she always makes it known she hated kissing a subhuman.

Last edited:
What did she say at the end? "so much" something.

Ok so he dumpster dived
rupert-grint-2.jpg

Still better than being incel though imo

Didn't watch because of the brutality.

Didn't watch because of the brutality.
Lol same I scrolled and went down to the bottom. So, I do believe that this happens everyday and I’m sure we know what is soon to follow this. She will find someone she’s attracted to…

She might be the worst actress ever regardless of how heartless she is, she is just goddamn awful in everything she's in.

reminds me of when noodlewhores bring up the excuse of not wanting to date ricecels cuz it makes them feel like they're dating their brother
Foids are passive-aggressive most of the time, they'll say anything [Lie] from straight-up honestly saying that they hate your guts. :feelsjuice::yes:

That feminist cunt has had a Chad train run through. She even dumped her millionaire businessman boyfriend so she could monkey branch to the heir of a billionaire. Coincidently the guy she is dating now is the borther of the woman that's dating Jeremy Meeks.

Last edited:
Its so wrong because he and I are like siblings
Jfl this is the goto response ethnic foids use to justify lusting after whites. Brutal, if he weren’t status and maybe moneymaxxed, he’d be an honorary ethnic
Its so wrong because he and I are like siblings
Jfl this is the goto response ethnic foids use to justify lusting after whites. Brutal, if he weren’t status and maybe moneymaxxed, he’d be an honorary ethnic

Here's why he has no chance with Emma Watson.

48448507-10032853-image-m-2_1632741755962.jpg

Unless you are Chad and your dad is a billionaire then you're a nobody to her.

She might be the worst actress ever regardless of how heartless she is, she is just goddamn awful in everything she's in.
This offends me more than anything else tbh, pure garbage, no talent at all as an actress which is like the easiest job ever. Pure garbage compared to eg. Jennifer Lawrence.
Here's why he has no chance with Emma Watson.

48448507-10032853-image-m-2_1632741755962.jpg

Unless you are Chad and your dad is a billionaire then you're a nobody to her.
Chad? Dude looks short AF like an inch or 2 above her.

Lifefuel for manlets tbh

5'10? She's 5'4 so no way he's 5'10. Dramatic retard
I didnt realize she was that short. celebheights.com says 5'4" and 3/4". And he is bent over a bit, so he's maybe 5'8" or 5'9". Still he's a billionaire which probably helps a lot too.

Last edited:
he’d be an honorary ethnic
Ginger are not honorary ethnics. They can EASILY ascend with JBW considering they are literally the whitest whites. They are whiter than blondes
Ok so he dumpster dived
rupert-grint-2.jpg

Still better than being incel though imo
If you told me that woman was just some fat rockstar Wannabe with man boobs I'd believe you. I've seen ethnic women of every kind that mog his gf
I don't get it people can't just be honest with themselves. Just say you realize European features tend to look better and you want to improve your inferior races genes.

Even my 11 year old sister accepts the black pill when I asked her questions about ir

Last edited:
Damnn that revelation was an annihilation.

When she was 18, she dated Francis Boulle, who was 21 and heir to a diamond broker. Also at 18 she dated Jay Barrymore, who was 25 and a "financier" (same job as Jeffery Epstein - so, she was getting turned out by the elites)

Emma watson jay barrymore brown university 05

Foids aren't human

Omg Nagasaki hiroshimaaa
Man I really liked her as a loli, why are they always like this?:feelsbadman:
Cause they hate themselves. They are petty, spiteful, stingy, jealous, backstabbing. Women are like men trapped in women's bodies, it's very shameful for them to submit to men just like it would be for us. But if she were to live in reality, all her life would be submitting to men. She hates that she's a weak woman and she hates that she can't lock down chad. The foids around here look sad. The 5's-8's who slept with Chad and realizing they can't have him smoke and drink to numb the pain.

Last edited:
Rupert statusmaxxed to the point of being an iconic actor in the hearts of many millennials and zoomers who grew up with Harry Potter. Yet not even someone like him could escape the reality of the blackpill. On that day he remembered that no matter how famous he was, he will always be a weak-chinned, round-faced, pale ginger boy. Foids can be attracted to his fame, his status or his money but they will never desire him physically. To add insult to the injury, he was annihilated by Reddit's favorite princess whore too. This world is sick :feelsclown:
Oh shit

This offends me more than anything else tbh, pure garbage, no talent at all as an actress which is like the easiest job ever. Pure garbage compared to eg. Jennifer Lawrence.
Plus she really is mediocre looking. Only considered beautiful because she is from the UK and she is better than the average UK bitch and because she was somehow sexy when dressed as Bellatrix in the 7th movie
Women are like men trapped in women's bodies,
No. Women are like juvenile men who never grew up and envy their older brother

Over for Weasleycels

When she was 18, she dated Francis Boulle, who was 21 and heir to a diamond broker. Also at 18 she dated Jay Barrymore, who was 25 and a "financier" (same job as Jeffery Epstein - so, she was getting turned out by the elites)

View attachment 566360
Just look at how bad she looks here. Snobbish anglo-femicunt
Damn right. This was like a hiroshima blackpill for Rupert. It was sad to watch.
I would go as far as saying the most "fantasy" part of the story is Hermione not leaving Ron and Harry as soon as the train reaches Hogwarts the first year and not joining Malfoy's group mocking them while they grow up as incels totally outcasted from the group

Last edited: