Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting stupidity

dio

dio

the fallen
ever since childhood I've been called stupid and been put into idiot classes. its not fair especially when i see these so called intelligent people acting like animals online and in day to day stuff. its just something that really annoys me

I honestly bleive that Im special ed but because I was an above average special ed kid they put me in classes with the normal kids

I honestly bleive that Im special ed but because I was an above average special ed kid they put me in classes with the normal kids
that happened with me in English but i felt so uncomfortable and couldn't do all the work so my teacher would always sound disappointed which made me feel more like an idiot, it was they're fault for putting me in there. although English was my best subject i would sometimes get confused

ever since childhood I've been called stupid and been put into idiot classes. its not fair especially when i see these so called intelligent people acting like animals online and in day to day stuff. its just something that really annoys me
Those supposed 'smart-people' are normally just neuro-typical guys with average intelligence and above average egos. Are you in HighSchool? University?

Those supposed 'smart-people' are normally just neuro-typical guys with average intelligence and above average egos. Are you in HighSchool? University?
i believe i would still be in high school to most country school systems. and yeah most were just average intelligence they were never at the top but also the really smart kids would act stupid from time to time i guess it was the want to look cool which drove the high class students to foolish acts.
i also think intelligence isn't counted by the subjects in school you can be intelligent in other ways. just because i was at the bottom for nearly everything doesn't mean im stupid but everyone thought and called me that

Last edited:
i think the relationships you have in school with other kids and thje validation you get is a huge factor on how well you do in school

i don't know mine. i have no idea how to get tested for iq. although if i did i fear that it would be low I'm most likely autistic too
Over.