Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupidest mistake is thinking that "good"girls are different.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
A lot of people complain about good looking sluts thirsting for Chad but not a lot of people talk about "good" religious/wholesome girls thirsting for Chad JUST AS MUCH

Remember every girl hates incels, if you're ugly you're fucked. Just because you're a good person and a good Christian, Muslim etc doesn't mean shit to them, they're the exact same as everyone else.

Ok. I 'member!

High IQ and based tbh ded srs ngl

TLDR: All women are whores

A Christian girl will “devote her life to Christ” before she marries an ugly incel. They’d rather be celibate, I’ve seen it dozens of times in the churches I’ve attended. A lot of them are straight up whores too, having lots of premarital sex with Chad.

I never thought that they were any different tbh.

The "shy" one's are typically the biggest fucking sluts

The "shy" one's are typically the biggest fucking sluts
Bro I shit you not, when I was bluepilled and cucked, I would think that the shy girls were always good people but they are just as slutty as the rest of the foids, all foids lust for chad and will run at the sight of a subhuman

I kek everytime I hear advices to us from bluepillers about looking for "good girls". Jfl if anyone think we can make good girls wet. In the end they're still girls. They only lust for chads

I kek everytime I hear advices to us from bluepillers about looking for "good girls". Jfl if anyone think we can make good girls wet. In the end they're still girls. They only lust for chads

All of them are whortes and need to be taken their unearned rights away

I never thought that they were any different tbh.
Sometimes I think about a girl I knew and think she was nice, not popular etc maybe she will accept me over a Stacy. I have to stop myself and remind myself that no, women are the exact same no matter what. All despise ugly men and want to watch them rot in a hole

They say they are good religious girls but they do the nastiest shit you can never imagine. STD rotten pussies.
No wonder according to Islam, most people in hell are women

A Christian girl will “devote her life to Christ” before she marries an ugly incel. They’d rather be celibate, I’ve seen it dozens of times in the churches I’ve attended. A lot of them are straight up whores too, having lots of premarital sex with Chad.

Indeed.

The religious foid over there that you see is very involved in the demonstration you attend, is a woman at heart.
She wants a Christian chad. She'll fantasise about Chad even though she knows her lustful desires are a sin.

Sometimes I think about a girl I knew and think she was nice, not popular etc maybe she will accept me over a Stacy. I have to stop myself and remind myself that no, women are the exact same no matter what. All despise ugly men and want to watch them rot in a hole

It also happens to me, especially if some girl was nice to me. I should have something to remind me that all of them are exactly the same hive minded, attention whoring bitches who spent their best years posting pictures on instagram and occasionaly getting plowed by chads

True. Good/bad doesn’t matter how she’s raised, genes determine everything and holds behavior on a leash. She’s still a female human, her imperative in life is to be impregnated by a large male with immutable heritable traits that lend themselves to survival success. All foids are the same. Like how all female chimps or female chihuahuas are the same .. there is no variation in the fundamental source code of specimens

“I-just find a good girl bro! Find a girl that doesn’t like asshole jocks. Find a girl that’s serious and wants a real relationship and will love you for you (as if “you” is anything more than genes lol).. just find a girl that likes short guys bro!”

literally every women is fucking same, there are not good girls ded srs

AWALT

@Microsoft Excel Send Sample.

It's a cope, like when they say "muh chad man bad", they have one-itises and clinical diagnoses of depression. I hope Chad will fuck their one-itises, so that they will take at-least the redpill.

all females are the fucking same