Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stupid whore of a mother made me angry

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I was talking with my grandma from United States and she asked me about my foot size cause she wants to buy me shoes. I said it what it was an my stupid fucking mother said it’s a number lower. I corrected her that it wasn’t and 5 minutes later when my grandma was writing it down my stupid whore mother said again it’s number lower than my actual size. At this point I got really fucking angry because she was doing it on purpose to emasculate me. I ended the call immediately and hit a mirror with my fist as hard as I could and said “next time I will do it with a fuckign hammer”. She started screaming at me but I stood my ground and said to shut her whore mouth. It was the last time she insulted me that way. She always talks stupid shit behind my back. I remember sitting in my room during one of family gatherings and hearing hiw she talks about me having no girlfriend and that I may like boys. There were many instances like that where she manipulated and lied to people or just talked trash.
I just couldn’t fuckign stand it this time. I know what she said was small but this kind of passive aggressive behavior triggers me the most. I swear to god single mothers shouldn’t be allowed to raise children. It fucked me up more than being ugly.

Last edited:
You are based as fuck

You low inhib mog me to Saturn

20200228 135205

fuark I had similar experiences with my mother but atleast its not single parenthood

Based as fuck. We incels not only get fucking shit genes, upbringing and no money from our parents. These fuckers then have audacity to blame us and attack at every opportunity. Seriously fuck them

Beyond over if your mom talks like that about u

noticing a lot of us incels have single mothers lel

I was talking with my grandma from United States and she asked me about my foot size cause she wants to buy me shoes. I said it what it was an my stupid fucking mother said it’s a number lower. I corrected her that it wasn’t and 5 minutes later when my grandma was writing it down my stupid whore mother said again it’s number lower than my actual size. At this point I got really fucking angry because she was doing it on purpose to emasculate me. I ended the call immediately and hit a mirror with my fist as hard as I could and said “next time I will do it with a fuckign hammer”. She started screaming at me but I stood my ground and said to shut her whore mouth. It was the last time she insulted me that way. She always talks stupid shit behind my back. I remember sitting in my room during one of family gatherings and hearing hiw she talks about me having no girlfriend and that I may like boys. There were many instances like that where she manipulated and lied to people or just talked trash.
I just couldn’t fuckign stand it this time. I know what she said was small but this kind of passive aggressive behavior triggers me the most. I swear to god single mothers shouldn’t be allowed to raise children. It fucked me up more than being ugly.
I think my mother also manipulated and talked shit behind my back to her family, because ALL of them magically at some point started treating me like a lepresy ill person.

I think my mother also manipulated and talked shit behind my back to her family, because ALL of them magically at some point started treating me like a lepresy ill person.
It’s common for women to do that. Gossiping stupid whores. As soon as you leave the room they start talking shit about you.

This was weird

Im sorry but you are partially in the wrong here. Look from your mother's point of view, for a mother, especially in shithole countries, their sons status, perceived value, and success is everything.
You, like most of us, have disappointed her by growing up to be a complete joke, and as such she feels looked down upon in society, thanks to you. For this reason you should cut her sone slack, it's not like she can just go make a new one lol

Good for you man. Your mom sounds like a cunt she deserves it