Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

stupid whore making $45,000+ a month on onlyfans

making these threads are only fueling their egos even further

Simps are gonna simp. Whaddyagonnado?

Her 4k execution should be slow and posted on bestgore.com, ngl.

Who's? thots or simps?

For example we have a cam whore who browses this site... She literally posted her income to several incel subreddits to make them mad. Threads like this only make her happy. Don't post about this shit. It makes the whores feel validated that we are angry over their financial success.

Just ignore them.

I bet she 100% calls herself a feminist.

Just post your flesh and bones on instagram theory

sadly whores like this are becoming a daily occurence no point posting about this anymore

She's a prostitute who has become so good at what she does that she doesn't even need to take non-Chad anymore and she still gets paid.

Big ass, short legs, reformatted face + heavy paint on top. Her looksmatch is like 5/10.

We need to take all the money being given to these thots and fund sex bots

I wonder if the West is past the era where governments introduced legislation to heavily restrict moral vices

Thanks capitalism.

Remember that while foids are the fire here simps are the fuel.

Her Instagram story is full of guys sending her messages like “gave u a $15 tip cos ur hot af” she makes 45k month ffs! it’s not like she’s a waitress who needs the money, WTF do they get out of tipping her?? Is it the feeling that they are closer to her or what? I just do not get it.

All these simps who give money to e-whores should have their money seized and then given to poorcels so they can afford better copes.

Can someone make a collage of the faces of the simps who follow and like her?

She needs a spanking

making these threads are only fueling their egos even further

The simps who give them money are the problem, not these threads.

I bet she 100% calls herself a feminist.

Yeah this. She thinks she’s a “strong independent woman”.
Why?
Because she takes her clothes off when men throw money at her.

Further proof that betabuxing is dead since women can quickly become millionaires thanks to their simp armies.

imagine dating her. cuck life

simps are the reason why hypergamy exists

Women have it harder than men tho

My question is if the internet is flooded with content like this and millions of foids doing this same exact thing for free why the fuck would you pay for it.

Any hoes not on onlyfans?

Jesus tittyfucking CHRIST. It all just keeps getting worse - social media is finding ever more creative ways to feed female narcissism and pump up their fucking ludicrously overinflated egos.

The best/worst part is that she's NOT EVEN THAT GOOD LOOKING. I mean, she's fine, but she's got cellulite and her body is kind of lumpy and weird. I see women just as attractive every goddamn day.

I would like to hear what super laissez-fare free market capitalist proponents think about onlyfans. It requires zero work, skill, effort, or substantial risk and yet women are guaranteed to make good money

We need to be more vigilant in shaming the simps and not the hoe. The hoe will always be a fucking hoe, and know their hoe ways, but these goddamn simps are this way because they haven't been shamed out of it.

And she is not even good looking -_-"

She's not even good looking, she just got a fat ass smh

Her 4k execution should be slow and posted on bestgore.com, ngl.
I await that day with eagerness.

Apparently a foid called sommerray tweeted that she'd make an only fans.

That tweet amassed over 100k likes.
From her popularity, she'd probably make over $100k a month from onlyfans alone.

For example we have a cam whore who browses this site... She literally posted her income to several incel subreddits to make them mad. Threads like this only make her happy. Don't post about this shit. It makes the whores feel validated that we are angry over their financial success.

Just ignore them.

But she has shitton of money for that. Hating them is good. Otherwise prostitutes will be praised only

only 45k a month?

bit of a broke bitch if you ask me ngl