Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stupid toilet gets beaten by her dad for sending nudes

b4 being able to watch the video i got 2 pop up websites recommending me to fuck local foids. :feelssus:

Aww poor woman. Her daddy should have just let her be a whore. What an abusive father for punishing his whore of a daughter. This is 2021, her body her choice. Obviously this is the best way to raise a generation of strong mothers

#ToxicDad

#MaleGaze

#MansWorld

#Toxic Masculinity

I wouldn't call that a beating, more like discipline.:feelsjuice:

That’s good. He is not going to be having any of it. He should have shaved her head as well.

Aww poor woman. Her daddy should have just let her be a whore. What an abusive father for punishing his whore of a daughter. This is 2021, her body her choice. Obviously this is the best way to raise a generation of strong mothers

#ToxicDad

#MaleGaze

#MansWorld

#Toxic Masculinity
His hand, his choice, he can do whatever he wants with his fist

#ToxicDad

#MaleGaze

#MansWorld

#Toxic Masculinity
:feelskek::feelskek: exactly man these hoes have no shame no responsibility for their actions they're literally braindead zombies that only chase chads

#ToxicDad

#MaleGaze

#MansWorld

#Toxic Masculinity

He's pissed because it's the West and he can't have her properly tarred, feathered, and stoned.

That’s good. He is not going to be having any of it. He should have shaved her head as well.
Based
iu

we need more dads like this

too little, too late. she's already a whore

Bruh wtf he barely hit her :feelsbadman:

The French right after world war 2 were based about the foids who sided with the nazis. They shaved their heads and drew swastikas on them

He should have burnt the inside of her vagina with a hot poker as punishment (in skyrim)

Nice panty shots

Ouch, naughty girl lol

He should have shaved her head and thrown away all her makeup. That should at least shame her to stay inside for a few weeks to learn her lesson.

If I ever get a daughter and she pulls this crap I'm going to say, "Oh you want to be a whore? Then Daddy is going to treat you like a whore" then show her why her Dad is a one-pump-chump

Imagine raising a daughter. Think about it logically.

Attachments

• smoek.jpg
    smoek.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 8
It's called discipline.

Last edited:
the father has to carry the shame of that to his grave
some beating from time to time might be good for the dad's mental health and health over all

A
b4 being able to watch the video i got 2 pop up websites recommending me to fuck local foids. :feelssus:
Adblock and noscript you fucking casul

Teragigabased. Whores must be punished :feelsgah:

Cuck thb. Should have done sacrificial beheading (in real life ™(the game))

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back