Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid Reddit Whore Roastie "veteran" attempts to mock short men

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-

In a conversation about whether or not men should be payed more than women because we have higher strength and fitness this pathetic roastie cunt attempts to paint short men as "physically inferior" and "women like" despite that not being the case.

She then attempts to bring up the fact that there are short navy seals as a reason why "physically inferior" people can succeed in the military when short men are not "physically inferior" whatsoever from a military perspective. She Completely ignores the fact that you cannot be physically inferior and complete the most difficult military training in the world. She completely overlooks the fact that there are no female navy seals yet there are short men who are navy seals which proves that even short men are better in every way than women of any height.

Whats disgusting is even if you complete literally the toughest military training in the world femoids still consider you to be trash and scum.

Feel free to insult this nasty dyke whore cunt on reddit

Ive linked her profile down here

Unless the male soldiers she's comparing herself to were 5'0 pajeets then no, she's likely not stronger than her male colleagues from the military. Rigorous peer reviewed studies on grip strength prove this and this objective empirical data displaying the physical inferiority of females takes precedent over her subjective personal experiences and anecdotal accounts.

Not to mention, women are usually a secondary resort even if they are drafted. They're on the level of drafting grandpas and disabled men. Funny how the government thinks the equivalent of a normal healthy woman is a handicapped man with disabilities. So much for espousing equality.

Last edited:
she's a "christian witch" wtf

i've seen girls like this in the military

into some nonsense and MLMs

Unless the male soldiers she's comparing herself to were 5'0 pajeets then no, she's likely not stronger than her male colleagues from the military. Rigorous peer reviewed studies on grip strength prove this and take precedent over her subjective personal experiences and anecdotal accounts.

Not to mention, women are usually a secondary resort even if they are drafted. They're on the level of drafting grandpas and disabled men. Funny how the government thinks the equivalent of a normal healthy woman is a handicapped man with disabilities. So much for espousing equality.
lmao even if they were 5 feet they are still leagues above any femoid. Hence why multiple navy seals are 5 foot 0 and no women are navy seals

lmao even if they were 5 feet they are still leagues above any femoid. Hence why multiple navy seals are 5 foot 0 and no women are navy seals
All the more reason to not place trust in the validity of her post. This is tales from the basement: foid edition

Dumb bitch has got it all fucked up.
Men go to wars and die
Females are baby factories to replace all the men who died in wars
It's a tale since the beginning of mankind

Foids want to be seen as equal to alphas and it will never happen. This cunt thinks that any man she is not attracted to is inferior, as if her view is reality.
If tall men are so great and women are equal, then short men should not fight for the country or do any work.

good, let them advocate to be on the frontlines if she thinks she is stronger. id gladly watch them die.

God women are so fucking retarded.
Mixed military units underperform compared to all male units, their presence in the military is a deterrent not a help. Not like I care of course since this only makes the USA military weaker which is a good thing imo.
The lack of self-awareness from females is so grating though, they do maybe 10-20% of the work in society but act like they do 95% of it, I can't stand it, if men stopped working society would collapse within a week but if women stopped working the effect would not be nearly as dramatic, I really hope I live to see the world burn, reading shit like this really makes me want to commit to being 100% neet.

It’s not feminist because in afghanistan not only men but also women got harmed

A 5’2” man would still be stronger than most foids, foids are ridiculously weak.

A 5’2” man would still be stronger than most foids, foids are ridiculously weak.
facts. Hence why there are 5'0" men who are good enough to be navy seals yet no femoid of any height has been able to do it.

What the fuck? Fuck you you feminist fuck. Feminism isn't pushing for equality, it's pushing for supremacy EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVING IN THE MILITARY? Do you genuinely not believe the average 11 year old boy can easily beat up any average foid?

Americans and their "vet" shit is funny :feelshaha:cause on social media you can see the most soy of men or foids claiming that title despite obviously not having done shit war related. It always confuses me that some traumatized dude from Vietnam who killed dozens of ricemen has the same status. "Veteran" shouldn't be such a technical term.

Motherfucker spent his time on a boat fapping in his room cruising around the Persian Gulf and now he's a VET :soy: :lul:

After researching this it's even worse. There's people doing this shit even after "serving" at a desk for a few years. What a fucking joke :feelskek: being a soldier in this era must be so cuked. It doesn't mean shit and, besides, extremely arrogant, insufferable, disrespectful feminist roasties like OP posted are your bros in arms :feelspuke:

Last edited:
i`d fucking strangle her to death with no effort