Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid reddit cuck tallfag walks to other side of the street to make foids feel comfortable

He also moves to the other side of the room when Tyrone comes over to fuck le wifey.

Tallfags complain about things that are men's dreams ... like women do :feelsseriously:

Oh no im a mogger poor me
omg i intimidate people because of my genetics teehee

kys

ha! subhuman tallfag tales he's probably obese too. if he was chad they wouldn't be covering their flaps so vehemently :feelsmage:

Also remember these same reddit cucks say don't judge blacks and don't cross the street to avoid them. But judging based on gender/sex is perfectly fine. Blatant hypocrisy!

i wish i could make women fear me like that but at 5'7 no girl really cares if i come running towards them :fuk:
True if I was a Tallfag I would pruposely intimidate foids.:feelsdevil:

Is he Black? Tall Black men are more likely to be seen as a threat than White men.

Also remember these same reddit cucks say don't judge blacks and don't cross the street to avoid them. But judging based on gender/sex is perfectly fine. Blatant hypocrisy!
:blackpill:

Only a complete and utter cuck makes women's paranoia his responsibility.

And nobody feels bad for a 130 lbs skinny piece of crap like me. I feel so fucking vulnerable all the time.

if i was a tallfag i would loom over women constantly

reading 2 sentences of shitty posts like these make me lose braincells.

i try to make w*men as uncomfortable as i can on the street

anyone got a better way than walking at the same speed and staring at them?

Last edited:
I hate privileged, TALL, WHITE fags who simp like that THE MOST. Literally just born in my body to never make foids "uncomfortable" ever again.

Ofc all the fucking commenrs are agreeing with this cuckold tall fag. Dumb fucking tall piece of shit cuck. Hope he castrates himself. Imagine being such a simp? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/oqeqgk/i_feel_very_sad_for_women_when_i_go_out_in_public/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Tallfags complain about things that are men's dreams ... like women do :feelsseriously:

Oh no im a mogger poor me
omg i intimidate people because of my genetics teehee

kys
She was probably really wet

Another day, another reason why Redditors should be lined up and shot.

This is retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back