Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stupid, old, Asian man harassing an innocent civilian just because he is black

1724861829120x

Ethnic telling another ethnic that he doesn't belong in a white country is a tale as old as time.

:soy:: B-but muh Whites are the only raycis!

Also:
Nig

Ethnic telling another ethnic that he doesn't belong in a white country is a tale as old as time.
I'd love to just randomly show-up & tell them neither belong

They both don't belong in America

OHHH SHIT I RECOGNIZE THAT ASIAN GUY HAHAHAHA WHAT A CHANG

As ethnics become a majority in the USA, they will be running the country. There will be ethnic police officers, ethnic educators, ethnic politicians, ethnic doctors, ethnic judges, ethnic business owners, etc. White people are exaggerating, they think that all ethnics are going to commit crimes in the streets when in reality, most ethnics are normal people who contribute to society. In the near future, there will be ethnic politicians in the US opposing illegal immigration and I'm sure ethnic politicians will also be cracking down on crime in liberal cities. The good ethnics vs bad ethnics.

Last edited:
America is no longer a white country, that is the past
America was never a white country to begin with when you look at it realistically. Who do you think were the first inhabitants of America? White people? Obviously not

America was never a white country to begin with when you look at it realistically. Who do you think were the first inhabitants of America? White people? Obviously not
White people in america are immigrants from Europe.

but you people brought them here.
I don't really care if whites become a minority in the USA, it's not like ethnics are going to put white people in concentration camps. There is no white genocide. White people are having less kids than ethnics, thats their fault.