Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stupid normies how are these faggots ok with the world being over demanding, more competitive and doubling its standards?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Not only in dating, think about this; it's in everything from education to finances, everything is harder and more demanding as time passes.
They use the excuse of "there is technology so there is no point in having standards from 50 years ago" to justify the conditions of slaves without proper pay they live in.
They are defending their abusive puppet masters in favor of a totalitarian society.
1984 stayed too short for this tragicomic of dystopia we are enduring now.

because normies don't really have to try. they just flow with existence. they're NPCs

because normies don't really have to try. they just flow with existence. they're NPCs
so when a toilet bites the dusts, every brainless normie begins to complain and begin acting ,what the hell?

They just want people (especially incels) to suffer; they always did

Just know, whatever hell you're going through, I'm going through the same one brother.

I agree they are NPCs. I also think they are delusional about the role they play; most are weak people who only have it better than us because they kiss ass.

I agree they are NPCs. I also think they are delusional about the role they play; most are weak people who only have it better than us because they kiss ass.
why your username? is it because of the soy jewney pixar short?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back