Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid normie meme.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
631b72c8e6096

I do everything except chasing girls. How am I supposed to "chase" anything with this face. :lul:

I do everything except chasing girls. How am I supposed to "chase" anything with this face. :lul:
I started going to sleep early and read books instead of watching phone, and now every Stacy wants to be with me...

I started going to sleep early and read books instead of watching phone, and now every Stacy wants to be with me...
that's right, personality(face,height) and good habits is key!

what you did wrong was not taking 1000 showers and going to muh gym.

Do that and I promise you'll get a harem of blonde stacies who will voluntarily submit to you.

what you did wrong was not taking 1000 showers and going to muh gym.

Do that and I promise you'll get a harem of blonde stacies who will voluntarily submit to you.
what about the 2 haircuts a day

what about the 2 haircuts a day
Caging! Just spend your last NEETbux money for haircuts every 3 days to look fresh so that women can notice you theory!

Unironically a lot of morons claim that it's your shit haircut and not face that turns you unattractive.

I've tried fade, tried growing out hair (bad idea for a sub5), tried going bald , buzzcut. It's the same shiet no haircut for you face buddy boyo.