Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid normie cope is making rounds on twitter

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★
so recently, some comedian named shane gills went micro-viral on twitter because of a photo of him and his girlfriend at a social gathering.

some stupid fucking foid with her foid brain went "see inkwells :foidSoy: just be funny!" continuing to perpetuate cope as normies do when they see a relationship that isn't chad with stacey. most likely added to their arsenal of "i see ugly guys with hot girls all the time" anecdontes in their memory.

look at this fucking image. look at it.

HE IS A BETA. BUXXER. plain and simple ! It's not because he's a funny fat comedian, it's because he's a WEALTHY fat funny comedian. Look at his wrist - black rolex submariner $10k, google his net worth, very wealthy. She is fucking chads daily. This is what normies aspire to have LMFAO. "im gonna work hard bro girls just want a successful funny guy bro".

and redpillers think they can escape this "just become chad bro, just run game and get your mouthpiece crisp, men age like fine wine bro, just say the right things have FRAME be dominant bro wait until you're 30 and she's done with chads bro" :soy::soy:

they never stop coping, a lot of normies would actually be incels if women didn't need their money to survive. Ask yourself, if your mom and dad grew up in these times would your dad be an incel?

Chrome 6bTT7W6pKJ

when you wake up to blackpill you CONSTANTLY see how normies are fucked, chad always wins, it's betabuxxers around the globe after the "sexual revolution" . They genuinely aspire to enter sexless marriages they think that's normal. "haha THE WIFE let me go out for football this weekend... wish she would look at me the way she looks at the young boy who mows our lawn :soy: :soy:should we do an open marriage so she can fuck me more?"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/1ean498/my_dying_wife_admitted_that_she_never_married_me/

I don't get it what's the meme

some guy has a gf, so?

most normies have gf's

imma walk out and find some rando with a gf, then take a picture

it will go viral n shieeet

absolute state of the modern internet smh

everyone knows she's out of his league
ok but most normies are smvmogged by their gf's, foids just have inflated smv + makeup nowadays

literally this is dead internet theory tier shit

soon every relationship will be making the rounds on twitter atp, musk needs to stop shadowbanning people so that twitter can be dominated (rightfully) by more interesting stuff like nazi memes and corny posts about gassing the kikes

lol these women could actually genuinely be in love with these guys and be with them purely for EMOTIONAL + FINANCIAL stability.

Meanwhile she’s getting fucked behind her beta buxxers back by some 10 inch Coke can sized cock having muscled up bohunk manwhore Chad STUD because he meets her PHYSICAL attraction needs and she just rationalizes her infidelity away as “girls just want to have fun”.

Awww who am I kidding?

The cuck probably knows and approves and wishes it was him taking that good Chad dick instead of her! :feelskek:

That fat betabuxxer mogs me to the twisting nether.

why do foids think that they have a sense of humour btw

Excuse me but what the hell does this even mean?

You dont get rich just because "you studied hard in school". Its Nonsense regardless of gender.

Also fuck this Dr. Patel she has literally a nice life, so what if she hangs around with a fat loser? Also she could literally do Onlyfans or whatever, its like hes saying "oh no girl, better study hard to get a somewhat decent job so you dont end up with a fatso LTN on a yacht, get that job girl get it and then Chad will dick you down instead!

It's pointless debating with retards

Excuse me but what the hell does this even mean?
ugly currycels like that have a superstitious reverence for
a) the education system
b) random blonde foids
c) shitty boomer humour

he should go to a comedy school since he's such a budding comedian, maybe he will also get some blonde foid to fuck him or w/e shit

tbh idk why normies make such a big deal out of 'mismatched relationships,' like, a foid is only as good as the guy she dates and if she dates 'below her league' then that's her league. foids have always been rightfully considered merely the property of their male partner. to judge a foid, there's no need to bother with her at all, you can just evaluate her based on her partner. and that is the simple truth

Normie logic is like this, it's even discouraging to see

Incels use generalizations, rigor and honesty to accept that they may or may not be wrong about what they say

Normies catch a successful comedian who isn't even that ugly and we're supposed to be refuted

My dad was already an Incel jfl he had to arrangemarriagemaxx and now his son is an incel with insanely shit genetics

My dad was already an Incel jfl he had to arrangemarriagemaxx and now his son is an incel with insanely shit genetics
pretty sure my dad would be an incel too if it wasn't for genuinely living in the middle of nowhere africa. Even then he ended up with a terrible fucking woman.

we'd both be apathetic blackcels with no interest in life other than a desire for power and income. I'm pretty sure both of us are suicidal.

just funnymaxx silly inkie

pretty sure my dad would be an incel too if it wasn't for genuinely living in the middle of nowhere africa. Even then he ended up with a terrible fucking woman.

we'd both be apathetic blackcels with no interest in life other than a desire for power and income. I'm pretty sure both of us are suicidal.
Brootal

I looked up, he's 6'4 jfl
Even from just those photos I could guess that he's pretty tall, but this is hilarious:feelskek:. Mofo's a multimillionaire and 6'4 (98th percentile for men in the US) and they are genuinely claiming that he's with her because he's "funny:lul::lul::lul:".

so recently, some comedian named shane gills went micro-viral on twitter because of a photo of him and his girlfriend at a social gathering.

some stupid fucking foid with her foid brain went "see inkwells :foidSoy: just be funny!" continuing to perpetuate cope as normies do when they see a relationship that isn't chad with stacey. most likely added to their arsenal of "i see ugly guys with hot girls all the time" anecdontes in their memory.

look at this fucking image. look at it.

View attachment 1206963View attachment 1206960

HE IS A BETA. BUXXER. plain and simple ! It's not because he's a funny fat comedian, it's because he's a WEALTHY fat funny comedian. Look at his wrist - black rolex submariner $10k, google his net worth, very wealthy. She is fucking chads daily. This is what normies aspire to have LMFAO. "im gonna work hard bro girls just want a successful funny guy bro".

and redpillers think they can escape this "just become chad bro, just run game and get your mouthpiece crisp, men age like fine wine bro, just say the right things have FRAME be dominant bro wait until you're 30 and she's done with chads bro" :soy::soy:

they never stop coping, a lot of normies would actually be incels if women didn't need their money to survive. Ask yourself, if your mom and dad grew up in these times would your dad be an incel?

View attachment 1206978
Look at her expression, forced smile, she looks like she is hostage to it all, and she wants to GTFO.

lol these women could actually genuinely be in love with these guys and be with them purely for EMOTIONAL + FINANCIAL stability.

Meanwhile she’s getting fucked behind her beta buxxers back by some 10 inch Coke can sized cock having muscled up bohunk manwhore Chad STUD because he meets her PHYSICAL attraction needs and she just rationalizes her infidelity away as “girls just want to have fun”.

Awww who am I kidding?

The cuck probably knows and approves and wishes it was him taking that good Chad dick instead of her! :feelskek:
Yeah Lol

Bluepilled and can’t face reality. This is the end of a money coper.