Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid noodle whores complaining about not being able to find a good man

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
The stupid noodle whores in my office are complaining about their boyfriends and why they always meet bums and cheaters however they will always overlook the incels. LOl at these stupid cunts.

A "good man" should be translated to a "physically attractive Chad."

for noodle whores this mean young white guy with money at least 185 cm. evryhting else does not exist in their universe

what about black women

chink woman piss me off so much, they are the most racist self hating sluts ever

I think they don't even SEE the men under them (men they identify as lower value as them)

White and blue eyed, even a torso should be good enough for a noodlewhore:
hJA0h5V.jpg

I'm white, blond, and blue eyed yet I'm still incel. It's all about facial structure.

Then chop off your hands and feet, pull a white torso game.

Jokes aside, approach her, noodlewhores never reject a white. She might say "no" a first, but if you give her time she will say yes at some point. I have seen this many many times.

You are a VOLCEL,just go out of your room and order a ticket to asia you fool
Ain't got money to do that. Plus the only "women" that would be attracted to me would be ladyboys and prostitutes. Even Asians in the West find me repulsive.

How it can be,you are a pure white male,is your face 2/10 or something?
Poorly defined jawline.
Bloated face.
Horrible eye area.
Kiked nose.
Horrible facial skin/acne scars.

Poorly defined jawline.
Bloated face.
Horrible eye area.
Kiked nose.
Horrible facial skin/acne scars.
As long as you're not like 5'2'' none of that matters. Just get out there.

hypergamy and high standards at play once again

Then chop off your hands and feet, pull a white torso game.

Jokes aside, approach her, noodlewhores never reject a white. She might say "no" a first, but if you give her time she will say yes at some point. I have seen this many many times.
Does not work for ricels or hapacels

If every man you meet is an asshole, maybe you should try a different type of man?
But nah, they'd rather get pumped and dumped by Chad number twenty than give an incel (who would actually be loyal) a chance.

women are retarded. they dont even know what they want so they get confused. dont let it bother you.