Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid niggER ends up in wrong “Sydney”

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
He wanted to go to Sydney, australia. Instead he ended up in Sidney, AmERica.

This is the most low iq thing I’ve evER seen.

Niggers are unbelievably stupid

View: https://youtu.be/opsUMtwgL74

Still smarter than a cum stain

Something like this almost happened to me once, I was booking a flight to San Jose, California and I almost accidentally bought a ticket for some place in South America that's also called San Jose.

But unlike this guy I carefully checked the order summary before I clicked the confirm button and that's when I realized my mistake.

you forgot to capitalize the second niggER word

No need cos I already capitalised the first one, I only capitalise the ER in the first use of the word in a post/thread, if I’m using the same word a second or third time then I don’t bothER with capitalisation

No he is not smartER than a cumstain, niggers have lowER iq on avERage
If they were dumber they'd have invented and promoted cuck tranny and globohomo culture. Like cumstains do

If they were dumber they'd have invented and promoted cuck tranny and globohomo culture. Like cumstains do
stop being a salty little bitch and accept the facts. whites on average have higher IQ than blacks. That's just how it is, deal with it.

The signboard was institutionally racist & white ppl are to blame but women most affected.

The signboard was institutionally racist & white ppl are to blame

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

True, the signboard was intentionally made in such a way to fool niggERs only, this is anothER example of the aftER-effects of white colonialism and slavERy in modERn society

@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
You can thank shlomo indoctrination in every societal structure & second highest agreeableness out of the races combined with remnants of Christianity for that.

stop being a salty little bitch and accept the facts. whites on average have higher IQ than blacks. That's just how it is, deal with it.
IQ in a sense is warped. African immigrants that move to the UK for example perform on par/better than their white counterparts on IQ tests. I’m curious though, if black people had the same education/upbringing as white People and did an IQ test, i wonder how different the IQ test would be. Would the gap still be high? Still be low? It’s interesting.

and do you think shimps can use plans?

IQ in a sense is warped. African immigrants that move to the UK for example perform on par/better than their white counterparts on IQ tests. I’m curious though, if black people had the same education/upbringing as white People and did an IQ test, i wonder how different the IQ test would be. Would the gap still be high? Still be low? It’s interesting.
Don't matter if a nigga is smart though as surrounded by thugs he's bottom rung.

Many successful athletes & rappers have to move out of ghettos as lazy fucks keep stealing their shit.

Each ethnicity has intrinsic strengths & weaknesses physically, mentally & emotionally.

Well blacks have never ever in history achieved anything.
They rather come to white countries to leech of the wealth and educational system that whites have built like parasites instead of creating something on their own.
It's pretty pathetic, but let's not go down the rabbit whole of why asians and whites are superior to basically any other race because it could offend people.

Don't matter if a nigga is smart though as surrounded by thugs he's bottom rung.

Many successful athletes & rappers have to move out of ghettos as lazy fucks keep stealing their shit.

Each ethnicity has intrinsic strengths & weaknesses physically, mentally & emotionally.
You’re right, I did notice that certain whites performed poorly on IQ test in the past like; Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans but their score rose more once they were accepted fully. Even among Europe there’s stark differences among IQ scores. Environment plays a much more massive role than people want to credit. They boil it down to genes but it’s far less of genes and more environment

Well blacks have never ever in history achieved anything.
They rather come to white countries to leech of the wealth and educational system they built instead of creating something on their own.
It's pretty pathetic, but let's not go down the rabbit whole of why asians and whites are superior to basically any other race because it could offend people.
Offend who? Is it not true that environment plays a big role in IQ scores? You can not say that they leech of the wealth when it’s white people that have directly taken their resources and actively do. White people have done well with the resources they’ve taken. Again im most pro immigration here, let everyone immigrate to the west and vice versa.

Offend who?
Mostly black, indian and arab users who cannot cope with the fact that they would still live in the middle ages if asians and whites whouldn't have invented shit.

You’re right, I did notice that certain whites performed poorly on IQ test in the past like; Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans but their score rose more once they were accepted fully. Even among Europe there’s stark differences among IQ scores. Environment plays a much more massive role than people want to credit. They boil it down to genes but it’s far less of genes and more environment
A person's potential ability varies but there's no point having high potential if you don't have the means to utilise it same as someone could try so hard they're exhausted or running at 100% yet still place second to someone doing the bare minimum thanks to genetic advantage.

Blacks have 15% more T than whites on average & increased bone density & muscle mass meaning explosive energy output is higher, this works great for things like sprinting, jumping & mass behind a punch but is terrible for swimming (can't move the heavier mass so easily), balance & co-ordination at times.

Take the Jamaican relay team at Olympics, fastest runners but dropped the baton or were terrible at the hand-off.

Intelligence comes in different forms, ppl only think of shit you learn in a book but that's memorization.

You can have someone highly intelligent in a field few can thrive in but they're likely to be a victim in the wrong neighbourhood due to not noticing the danger.

Another could be quite dumb but great with social intelligence & sizing ppl up or streetwise as its called.

I don't believe in evolution as it's pushed with sea creatures going on land through multiple mutations to become human but smaller evolutions like a mammoth becoming an elephant I do, same can apply to ppl where your genetics overtime adapt such as average height 100 years ago v now.

Different skull shapes imo mean less or more growth in certain regions due to real estate, I don't know if visually there would be a difference between a male, female & different ethnicities as quite frankly I wouldn't know where to look for a comparison but it's already been proven that men have more neurons than women.

I believe schizophrenia is an overly feminine brain as emotions are ruling logic while autism is logic overriding emotions, the balance is biased.

Men had to go hunt, fight & protect so talking was less favoured while women reared kids at home & maintained so talked to pass the boredom hence women having higher sociability & men being more rational.

Of course women having more opportunities to talk to the opposite sex helps them come across as less awkward & they're generally not expected to take the harder role of leading things.

Last edited:
This is the smartest man in thr world according to IQ.

Mostly black, indian and arab users who cannot cope with the fact that they would still live in the middle ages if asians and whites whouldn't have invented shit.
And How advanced would Europe be if they didn’t take any resources? Europe hit a plateau before colonization, that’s why they rushed so hard for it. Do u have any idea the technological advancements Europe has made through collecting resources. Of course Europeans did well with the resources like I said earlier.

This is the smartest man in thr world according to IQ.

View attachment 704327
Let them keep coping, IQ is so heavily influenced by environment. They even did a study, got one black parent and white parent and they had mixed kids. Then they got two white parents who only had white children. Did IQ tests on both type of kids and they all got similar scores. If IQ was based solely on race immediately there’d be differences but that isn’t the case.

And How advanced would Europe be if they didn’t take any resources? Europe hit a plateau before colonization, that’s why they rushed so hard for it. Do u have any idea the technological advancements Europe has made through collecting resources. Of course Europeans did well with the resources like I said earlier.
I’m sorry but don’t you find it funny that certain people here will complain about how society treats them, how unfairly groups of people are to them but in the same breath will do the exact same thing and have some sort of racial superiority. It’s a weird way to cope.

She should just went to Vancouver in Canada.

Cope. The facts say whites ruin every culture and society.

You can thank shlomo indoctrination in every societal structure & second highest agreeableness out of the races combined with remnants of Christianity for that.
Funny how schlomo indoctrination only works on white countries and white countries then try to spread it to the rest of the world by force.

Almost like jews and whites are the same, look the same, act the same.

Hmmmm

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

True, the signboard was intentionally made in such a way to fool niggERs only, this is anothER example of the aftER-effects of white colonialism and slavERy in modERn society

@Transcended Trucel
yup, these signboards and all these words and shit are made to confuse blacks. White supremacy remnants.

Blah, blah, blah
Stupid Negro has not read a single study on the genes underpinning intelligence, yet feels entitled to lecture @nice_try about it.

Here's a couple of articles discussing the genetic basis behind intelligence to feed your Negro brain:

We improved every country we resided in. Japan would not be so advanced if it was not for the brilliance of W. Edwards Deming and his team. Ethnics owe my race everything they can see and touch.

Th 886074536

Th 2542971040

Th 3365834530

Funny how schlomo indoctrination only works on white countries and white countries then try to spread it to the rest of the world by force.
Jews have been expelled from approximately 109 countries, a lot of them being nothing less than European countries. We have not been indoctrinated as much as you think. Just sit down and wait.

No, Jews are not White.

Th 3978666116

Th 2994033902

Th 2873035438

Th 974854648

As you can see, Jews barely cluster with Whites and other Gentiles in DNA tests. They are closer to their Semitic cousins from the Middle East. Some Jews have quite high European admixture because they are infiltrators whose ancestors married Whites to mingle with our population and avert our attention from themselves, but the trained eye can easily spot a Jew.

Cope as much as you would like.

Stupid Negro has not read a single study on the genes underpinning intelligence, yet feels entitled to lecture @nice_try about it.

Here's a couple of articles discussing the genetic basis behind intelligence to feed your Negro brain:

We improved every country we resided in. Japan would not be so advanced if it was not for the brilliance of W. Edwards Deming and his team. Ethnics owe my race everything they can see and touch.

View attachment 704344

View attachment 704346

View attachment 704347

Jews have been expelled from approximately 109 countries, a lot of them being nothing less than European countries. We have not been indoctrinated as much as you think. Just sit down and wait.

No, Jews are not White.

View attachment 704348

View attachment 704349

View attachment 704350

View attachment 704351

As you can see, Jews barely cluster with Whites and other Gentiles in DNA tests. They are closer to their Semitic cousins from the Middle East. Some Jews have quite high European admixture because they are infiltrators whose ancestors married Whites to mingle with our population and avert our attention from themselves, but the trained eye can easily spot a Jew.

Cope as much as you would like.
Not one word read. I know better than to trust white tricks.
All you need for the truth is too look at what happened to cultures once whites took over.

Not one word read. I know better than to trust white tricks.
All you need for the truth is to look at what happened to cultures once whites took over.
It’s hilarious seeing an incel with such a superiority complex. He acts as if he did any of that, All he’s accomplished was to be born white and that’s not even his choice, it just happened.

Hmmmm
Jews don't see it that way, whites being lead like suckas.

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

If whites were ever going to uncuck themselves from jewish control, it would've happened a long time ago. It's well past the point of no return at this point. Most of you are low-IQ hillbillies who suck jewish cock (christian zionists, looking at you), and your women are the biggest whores on earth. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. Genetic abominations out here having racial pride lol your own people despise you nigga.

It’s hilarious seeing an incel with such a superiority complex. He acts as if he did any of that, All he’s accomplished was to be born white and that’s not even his choice, it just happened.
Not to mention his people are responsible for everything wrong with modern culture.
Jews don't see it that way, whites being lead like suckas.
"We didnu nuffin! We good boys! ITS THE JEWS making us do it"
You work together.

Not to mention his people are responsible for everything wrong with modern culture.

"We didnu nuffin! We good boys! ITS THE JEWS making us do it"
You work together.
Nah, that's called shabbos goy or sellouts, freemason groups exist for influential Jews to handpick useful idiots that they can utilise for their own ends who are willing to put their economic peers before their own ppl.

Classism is a bigger issue in Britain than racism.

Jews see gentiles as cattle that only exist to serve Jewish needs, many hwites don't get this due to indoctrination in the normie education & social system with much that covers this being banned out of existence so as time goes by history becomes rewritten & forgotten.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nah, that's called shabbos goy or sellouts, freemason groups exist for influential Jews to handpick useful idiots that they can utilise for their own ends who are willing to put their economic peers before their own ppl.

Classism is a bigger issue in Britain than racism.

Jews see gentiles as cattle that only exist to serve Jewish needs, many hwites don't get this due to indoctrination in the normie education & social system with much that covers this being banned out of existence so as time goes by history becomes rewritten & forgotten.
Then why is it only white countries and most white countries that follow these things? I cant think of a single country not white where faggotry or trannyism is celebrated. I think south africa, but that's like the whitest african country.

I dont think so buddy

Low IQ nigger moment

And at the end he simps over Carol. Jfl.

Then why is it only white countries and most white countries that follow these things? I cant think of a single country not white where faggotry or trannyism is celebrated. I think south africa, but that's like the whitest african country.

I dont think so buddy
Jews have white skin, those other places do not, would be obvious if Jews were running the show, if Jews were purple all would see.

I noticed that he is black.

Why the old white foid were so happy while she was standing with him?

Is it a honorable thing to brag?

Smartest nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back