Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stupid insta whore loses 50% of her vision after eyecolor surgery

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
let´s just hope she will lose the other 50%, too. I really hope she goes fully blind.

another roastie who got sick of her looksmatch hitting on her and not gigachad, so she got eyecolor surgery to change her eyes. She is almost blind and broke now. LOL, what a stupid cunt. Doesn´t matter though she will still find a rich beta cuck to leech off of.

If only her eyes disintegrated. That’d be funny to look at.

She still has higher SMV than this entire forum.

Lmao is eye color surgery the next big thing with Darwin award nominees now? Someone posted a thread on here the other day about a guy going blind in one eye as well from the same stupid surgery. JFL at self hating browneyecels.

"I want to ah kill myself"- Hispanic stacy.

Jew media proves how cucked they are again by talking seriously about this and not laughing at the retarded cunt.

Serves her right. Fucking herself up despite playing on tutorial mode. When men get surgery, it's because every little bit helps and the competition is that steep. Females get surgery out of pure vanity. She could've gained 300 lbs instead and would still have more SMV than this whole forum combined.

Eye color is fuckin overrated and useless.

Jew media proves how cucked they are again by talking seriously about this and not laughing at the retarded cunt.
505.jpg

Lmao. These companies prey on people who would like to change their eye color. The process will cause glaucoma from the pressure of the "implant" on the iris, and if you don't want to become completely blind, you must place special eye drops each day for the rest of your life.

Don't do this surgery.

bless the surgeons who did that

Eye color can't change your SMV by much so if you accept it with the risk you're retarded

Hope she goes entirely blind, instagram femoids deserve it

Serves her right. Fucking herself up despite playing on tutorial mode. When men get surgery, it's because every little bit helps and the competition is that steep. Females get surgery out of pure vanity. She could've gained 300 lbs instead and would still have more SMV than this whole forum combined.

I guess a part of it is how society glorifies light colored eyes, if there is a risk then it's better to change your hair color to fit your eye color instead of the other way around

How stupid can you be?

Least she'll barely see the Saudi Prince shitting on her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back