Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Stupid foid makes a YouTube channel in an attempt to gaslight and shit on us

JFL at how she shows off her cleavage in the thumbnail.

Not one second.

Didn't watch but i disliked the video

She needs a tit spanking.

@lll is that you

<blackpill>
<foid>

choose one

Also, not one second.

nah, I'm a fat 2/10 ethnic
70593950 55CE 4E39 973C 3DB887EBE84C

@lll is that you
I FUCKING KNEW HE WAS A FOID I FUCKING KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT I FUCKING KBEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT
I FUCKING KNEW IT
I TOLD YOU FUCKERS HE WAS A FOID

So this freak thinks itself special nuh, my left thumb sounds more interesting.

OP, why do you post some irrelevant thot? You should know by now that half the bluepillers on this site are foids.

She strikes me as being more of a bored and depressed chick rather than someone that’s inherintely hostile to us.

Though yeah she sadly spouts the same Jew pop psychology garbage every other NPC spouts at people like us that sounds true on the surface, but upon deeper examination is either only half true or totally false or simply misses the point.

"I like short men but my boyfriend happens to be 6'4""

Not one second.

Funny that this foid only flaunts her body in the videos she made about incels. In her older videos, she is dressed normally.

She strikes me as being more of a bored and depressed chick rather than someone that’s inherintely hostile to us.

Did you even watch any of her videos? She is just as hostile and deceptive as any user of r/thebluepill.

For example:

03:27 So they see that loneliness increased risk of premature death by 26% that social isolation increased it by 29% and that living alone increased it by 32% but looking at these numbers it seems like you're just as well off having like a roommate because you just like if you live alone and you're isolated and something happens like you fall ill or you break something or you're just getting older it makes sense that if you
are alone and don't have anyone to care for you you're likely to live a shorter life

"Just get a roommate bro! You'll get the same health benefits as if you had a girlfriend!"

She completely ignores that fact that if you desire to be in a relationship and have sex but you can't attract a woman, then you're socially isolated, even if you have a big social circle and lots of friends. It's called subjective social isolation. Studies have shown that individuals who suffer from subjective social isolation are at an increased risk of premature death. Inceldom is subjective social isolation.

Men who are married or cohabiting have a much lower risk of disease than men who are single or divorced, so it's definitely unhealthy to go without physical intimacy for long periods of time. One could argue that humans need sex and intimacy as much as they need nutritious food or fresh air. If you never breath in fresh air or eat healthy food, you won't die right away, but your life expectancy will likely be reduced. The same thing is true about inceldom. It won't kill you right away, but it will reduce both your quality of life and your life expectancy.

Last edited:
Not watching, the way she talks is boring and she makes no real points.

I watched about five of her videos Deep Sea.

I maintain that she does not “appear” to be hostile towards us.

Just a depressed and bored girl looking for a subject that interests her (and for the moment it is us) is all.

Though hey neither of us knows what exactly is going on in that mind of her’s ie which is to say what exactly is motivating her to make these videos about us so you could be right on both counts ie perhaps she is both hostile and deceptive.

Thus far though I’m sticking with her simply being once again a bored and depressed person who became interested in the subject of us and it is probably because she sees kindred spirits in us since I believe her’s is a depression that goes far beyond just having the blues or your average foid’s: “Oh I can’t suck Chad’s cock today I’m so depressed!” or “Ouch! I just broke a nail/stubbed my toe I’m so depressed about that!”

No.

I sense her’s is the kind of dangerous permanent form of melancholy/anhedonia/depression that causes both men and women alike to rope or attempt to rope, if they don’t take active measures at all times, to fight it ie psyche drugs + therapy + support system of family/friends etc, etc.

Well since we here have genuinely all pretty much lived horrifically depressing lives and her depression is likely the more serious kind, she once again probably mistakes her own deep sadness and pain as being on our level when even in spite of I’m sure her conditions seriousness, it is still not on our level.

Not even close.

I hate to sound like a white knight cuck here, but as a woman she simply cannot understand (even though likely severely mentally ill herself and in pain) that due to her being a woman, she is still much better off than us here due to the inherent greater variety of copes at her disposal and thus despite how bad it may get for her at times mentally, she is still ultimately living in tutorial mode as our brothers here so aptly put it.

Examples:

We can’t command society’s respect just by existing.

She can.

We can’t have the partner of our choosing with the snap of our fingers.

She can.

We can’t effortlessly get a group of engaging and entertaining people to come and hang out with us and relieve us of our loneliness at a moment’s notice.

She can.

There are many other copes available to her and pretty much all women of course, but these three are some of the major ways that she and all females depressed or not have it way better than us.

Alternatively Deep Sea perhaps we are both wrong and maybe she is one sick bitch like Cripple Kike’s land whale ex who got herself off over the suffering or just the plain old idea of reclusive male virgins as she read the posts on Wizchan before contacting him and eventually providing him her orifice with which he betrayed the entire user base at the time by gleefully enjoying.

Watching this is so boring and useless. Wouldnt hate on her but don t see the point of the video

She’s boring as hell.

Not one picosecond.

She could blowjob me just to debunk our arguments but she won't.

her looks match was exiled to the sewers as a child

Not one second.
boobs in the thumbnail has been a classic youtube clickbait strategy since 2007. jfl at people who still fall for it

Speaking of growth hormones, up to what age can they actually work? Asking for a fiend of mine.

I typed blackpill on YouTube and this came up
Even on taboo topics like blackpill, jewtuber still promotes wymyn over everyone else

didnt watch

bitches are dumb, dumb are bitches