Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Stupid foid didn't see the fucking ambulance

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★
So there I was strolling around the city center on a dedicated car free street and there was this stupid fucking foid loudly having a call with her friend on her buds.

Now my hearing is better than other people's but I didn't say anything about her basically screaming. A lot of zoomers are half deaf from overusing headphones...
However there was an ambulance coming slowly without sirens or anything down that street. I got out of the way, because I don't have the perception of a goldfish but the stupid foid was walking straight in the middle of the road. Naturally I yelled at her to get off the road, people were turning their heads because they were thinking that I'd stab her or something like that, but then I got in front of her waved my hands and showed her the car behind her.
The stupid fucking foid got so scared and mumbled a half inaudible thank you. You could see that she was so ashamed and I thankfully got a rise out of her.

I swear zoomerfoids are more robotic than regular foids. Kek. Imagine being so fucking out of this world that you don't realize there is a car right behind you.
I hope that everyone on that street saw how retarded women are. Foids really aught to practice more awareness regarding their surroundings. I swear that they all think they are the fucking queens of this world and that everything is centered around them.

And to everyone that would accuse me of cucking, she wasn't in any danger. The ambulance was slowly driving at her pace behind her, I only did this for the ambulance because maybe a brocel got saved that way. If that ambulance was going to a foids house then I'll rope.

Nice foresight of the ambulance and potential Patient that needed help .

And kek at thinking woman have Spacial Awareness or enough of it :feelskek:

So there I was strolling around the city center on a dedicated car free street and there was this stupid fucking foid loudly having a call with her friend on her buds.

Now my hearing is better than other people's but I didn't say anything about her basically screaming. A lot of zoomers are half deaf from overusing headphones...
However there was an ambulance coming slowly without sirens or anything down that street. I got out of the way, because I don't have the perception of a goldfish but the stupid foid was walking straight in the middle of the road. Naturally I yelled at her to get off the road, people were turning their heads because they were thinking that I'd stab her or something like that, but then I got in front of her waved my hands and showed her the car behind her.
The stupid fucking foid got so scared and mumbled a half inaudible thank you. You could see that she was so ashamed and I thankfully got a rise out of her.

I swear zoomerfoids are more robotic than regular foids. Kek. Imagine being so fucking out of this world that you don't realize there is a car right behind you.
I hope that everyone on that street saw how retarded women are. Foids really aught to practice more awareness regarding their surroundings. I swear that they all think they are the fucking queens of this world and that everything is centered around them.

And to everyone that would accuse me of cucking, she wasn't in any danger. The ambulance was slowly driving at her pace behind her, I only did this for the ambulance because maybe a brocel got saved that way. If that ambulance was going to a foids house then I'll rope.
Reminds me of videos of self absorbed foids in Britain getting trampled or yelled at by Royal Guards for being entitled whores. lmao

Don't do it again...
I did it for the person that was going to get an ambulance... Not for the fucking foid. Plus I humiliated her in front of strangers and we all know how foids feel when their degeneracy is shown to the public.

I did it for the person that was going to get an ambulance... Not for the fucking foid. Plus I humiliated her in front of strangers and we all know how foids feel when their degeneracy is shown to the public.
Oh... Good point... Carry on