Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid feminist whores like these deserve to be shot dead

MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Officer
When they say "men", they are talking about you btw, regardless if you ever harassed or hurt a woman or not. Go send her some nice messages (kike z blocked me for 6 days)

sorry for her dad if she even has one

The victim complex these foids have is very rage fuel. For every 10 korean incels hating/harrasing foids there are 1000s of feminists wishing death on all men. Yeah, ofcourse "b..but.. thats different" i guess.

Also based korean incels

I'm Korean and I read the post that stupid bitch retweeted, and to sum it up, it was that while a certain foid was sleeping, her young brother touched her body and took pictures of her. But how the fuck do you know if this is fake or not? Even if that were true, what does it have to do with Korean men?

Korea has a very low sex crime rate and has strict standards for sex crimes, which often results in innocent men going to jail.