Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stupid, female Redditor defends other foids who dress up like sex objects

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

TheOtherZebra is wrong. There are females who dress up like prostitutes for attention. Some foids want to be comfortable in their revealing clothes. No matter what reason they have for dressing up like whores, they are still Garnering male attention. Straight Males are biologically and naturally attracted to women's bodies, it's common sense. Men will become aroused when they see females showing off their bodies. Females are dressed up like sex objects. As a straight male, I know from experience that other men will look at half naked women with lust. When I'm hanging out with male friends, co-workers, and classmates, they sometimes tell me that they want to have sex with half naked foids who walk by them. If foids don't want attention then don't dress up like a sex object, wear modest clothes, it's that simple.

If a female dresses up like a whore, then she should expect to be treated like one

Toilets know what they are doing is whorish but attention matters more to them. They will seek higher thrills and do anything to get chad's attention.

View attachment 1227761
TheOtherZebra is wrong. There are females who dress up like prostitutes for attention. Some foids want to be comfortable in their revealing clothes. No matter what reason they have for dressing up like whores, they are still Garnering male attention. Straight Males are biologically and naturally attracted to women's bodies, it's common sense. Men will become aroused when they see females showing off their bodies. Females are dressed up like sex objects. As a straight male, I know from experience that other men will look at half naked women with lust. When I'm hanging out with male friends, co-workers, and classmates, they sometimes tell me that they want to have sex with half naked foids who walk by them. If foids don't want attention then don't dress up like a sex object, wear modest clothes, it's that simple.
It's impossible for males to stop being aroused by women's bodies, it's male nature

They do it for attention. Lol. They don't spend five hours applying makeup before they go to Walmart for themselves.

If a female dresses up like a whore, then she should expect to be treated like one
This is what I always thought, which the idea was challenged constantly before I signed up. Why do whores want to wear skimpy clothes in Malls and even in fucking churches? Then more importantly justify it by saying that we're supporting the patriarchy or some bullshit?

Well actually I do, we owned women and made them dressed modestly in the past, and that worked wonderfully. Now that they have extensive rights, they can do whatever they want without slut shame.

This is what I always thought, which the idea was challenged constantly before I signed up. Why do whores want to wear skimpy clothes in Malls and even in fucking churches? Then more importantly justify it by saying that we're supporting the patriarchy or some bullshit?

Well actually I do, we owned women and made them dressed modestly in the past, and that worked wonderfully. Now that they have extensive rights, they can do whatever they want without slut shame.
Unfortunately, that's the case nowadays

It's impossible for males to stop being aroused by women's bodies, it's male nature
It's possible to stop looking at them that's what i do now

and even in fucking churches?
Lately i googled some shit about the concept of lust cause i've come to hate my own urges, fapping and all that (for non religious reasons) so i stumbled upon some quora christianity copers complaining about women dressing sexy at churches and everyone was defending the women lmao. Like bashful modesty, especially related to sexual stuff, wasn't an important part in christianity... :feelsclown: even though i myself am capable of simply not looking, this is just fucking absurd.

Not all men can do that
But even if you are, it's still like a sexual aggression of some sort tbh. I was running on a threadmil in a very narrow gym and it was a festival of ASS. Even if you don't look, it's impossible to totally ignore. It's as if i walked naked and simply told to people "well you just have to not look" :feelsclown: foid egoism and solipsism on full display. But apparently this is how they want women and men to relate to each other. Then they complain about being sexualized. Doesn't make any sense.

Just stay off reddit man, that shit is cancer, so many fucking retards on there its insane